The Knights of Destiny K^D

A primarily PvM (Player versus Monster) guild welcoming both new and veteran players.

Moderator: violator

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The Knights of Destiny K^D

Post by violator »

The idea for the name of the guild comes from the title of Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny

As time goes on, I envision the purpose and style of the guild to be evolving and adapting with its environment (the shard). In the beginning (actually the time of this post), the guild exists to help new players get established and appreciate the game, as well as provide a cooperative outlet for journeyman and veteran players who are not necessarily hardcore PvP'ers to enjoy the PvM aspect of the game, and if we're being honest... for all of the above to gain in wealth.

There are a couple of reasons for my creating this guild:
  • First, I am one of the veteran players mentioned above, who enjoys the player versus the environment aspect of Ultima Online, and am not necessarily into the PvP aspect of the game, except for in defense of myself and/or fellow guild members.

Also, I have been on UOSA for what I would consider a long time. Many would not know it, because I play the game "under the radar". In fact, many have probably fought with or against me without ever knowing they did so. In my time here, I have been a member of a few decent guilds, and some of those guilds were allied with other good guilds, and I have had a lot of help from a lot of good people here. I am trying to recreate a bit of that bygone area for myself, and for others.
PM me here, or find me in IRC [Violator] if interested in joining us, or if you want to know more about us.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.