Question for the guild members

A primarily PvM (Player versus Monster) guild welcoming both new and veteran players.

Moderator: violator

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Question for the guild members

Post by violator »

What should the cutoff be for deciding whether we will keep or sell items that we get from hunting, t-maps, etc...

For example: Should we sell weapons of Ruin and armor of Defense to the NPCs and bank the gold? Would we keep Force? Power?

Let me know what you think.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

Yae Miralin

Re: Question for the guild members

Post by Yae Miralin »

I think we could secure items for guildmembers to use during an event or "raids." Any other items that aren't needed for members then could be sold and kept for the guild. This way, it helps the guild out and also the member for the events. However, if we specify it is for a new member's help, then any items not needed by that member could go up for sale. How does that sound?

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Question for the guild members

Post by violator »

Yae Miralin wrote:I think we could secure items for guildmembers to use during an event or "raids." Any other items that aren't needed for members then could be sold and kept for the guild. This way, it helps the guild out and also the member for the events. However, if we specify it is for a new member's help, then any items not needed by that member could go up for sale. How does that sound?
That was what I was thinking as well. I have a lot of stuff to ID now. I have a character that has GM ID, but I also have A LOT of ID wants for anyone in the guild who needs them.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.