News and Announcements
johttenn

Re: Server is UP, but moved.

Post by johttenn »

You've always been able to tame a mongbat

Xanben

Post by Xanben »

What? Since when? Then I have alot of Mongbats to go tame. Heh. Nice shard by the way moves much smoother

pyrolee

Post by pyrolee »

Bleh, still having packet loss issues...and I wasn't until very recently.

I'll ping uo.secondage.com and sometimes get all the packets back but most of the time its 25% to 50% loss while other websites don't give me any packetloss.

Any help? Really want to keep playing :(

If the packet loss problem is on my end, would it have anything to do with my router?

pyrolee

Post by pyrolee »

pyrolee wrote:Bleh, still having packet loss issues...and I wasn't until very recently.

I'll ping uo.secondage.com and sometimes get all the packets back but most of the time its 25% to 50% loss while other websites don't give me any packetloss.

If the packet loss problem is on my end, would it have anything to do with my router?
uosecondage.com I meant

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

pyrolee wrote:
pyrolee wrote:Bleh, still having packet loss issues...and I wasn't until very recently.

uosecondage.com I meant
no problems pinging on this end ... try connecting to new.uosecondage.com

pyrolee

Post by pyrolee »

DarkWing wrote:
pyrolee wrote:

uosecondage.com I meant
no problems pinging on this end ... try connecting to new.uosecondage.com
I tried both and still have the same problem. However, it's 5:45am right now and I am pinging just fine, no lag problems whatsoever. But the packet loss seems to happen during the later hours when more people are on (like after work).

I made a character on divinity just to see if it was my client or something but I pinged and had no lag on that server.

I'm located in the Los Angeles, California area, if that makes any difference, and pinging around 92ms. When the packetloss occurs, my ping is just about the same (around 100) with 25-50% packetloss happening frequently (but not constantly), it causes my character to freeze up for a sec when running and the game feels "choppy."