New myUOSA site

News and Announcements
Derrick

New myUOSA site

Post by Derrick »

We're about to launch the new myUOSA site. It currently has very few additional features over our existing my.uosecondage.com site, but the possibilities are now greater for the site due to the new platform we're running on. A couple items on the player pages are still missing, but we'll get them on soon.

Please test it out at: http://myt2a.com

We will likely be moving the new site over to replace the existing my.uosecondage.com site later tonight, so if you notice any problems with the new website, please let us know right away.

Also and again, if anyone would like to design a better header for this website, please contact me.

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Krats

Re: New myUOSA site

Post by Krats »

Nice look, Frame appears misaligned on my system? see Screenshots
Player search is not alphabetical

http://i46.tinypic.com/30vc8cy.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2hrdfua.jpg

Over all I like the look!

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

Looks good ..
one suggestion.

can we get the flag discription to show with mouseover?

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Only the top drop down menu works when selecting how many guilds to display per page.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

One thing I'll add is that the old skill flags when looking at a character would link, if you clicked on them, to a page of info about that skill. Closest thing I can think to link to would be that skill's page in our wiki.

Also, I thought the guild page would show you all members of a guild, not just the public characters in it.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Krats wrote:Nice look, Frame appears misaligned on my system? see Screenshots
Player search is not alphabetical

http://i46.tinypic.com/30vc8cy.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2hrdfua.jpg

Over all I like the look!
Thanks. What browser is that?
I've seen this issue before in firefox, but it tested out fine on my system with the lastest FF

Players will sort alpha if you click on the column header. Do you think we should make it alpha by default? I don't even know where it gets the random default order from, it's just the order in the database.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Krats

Post by Krats »

Using IE 6 while at work, 1400 x 1050 widescreen; will test at home...in an hour.

I found the Alpha sort after i made the comment; I would think alpha would be better start, but its not to hard to press a button either.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Krats wrote:Using IE 6 while at work, 1400 x 1050 widescreen; will test at home...in an hour.

I found the Alpha sort after i made the comment; I would think alpha would be better start, but its not to hard to press a button either.
Ugh, I've got IE7 or 8 or something, I can't even test :/

Thanks much!

Krats

Post by Krats »

I'm probably the only one still using IE 6 LOL
but as long as it works at home i'm not gonna ask extra work from ya.

Over all I think it looks great

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Derrick wrote: I don't even know where it gets the random default order from, it's just the order in the database.
Just a guess but I think its default order is amount of time logged in. I just logged in my tank and he was on the last page, logged him out, logged in dexxer, waited for update and he also is on the last page.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Caswallon wrote:
Derrick wrote: I don't even know where it gets the random default order from, it's just the order in the database.
Just a guess but I think its default order is amount of time logged in. I just logged in my tank and he was on the last page, logged him out, logged in dexxer, waited for update and he also is on the last page.
Thant makes sence, and kinda cool if that's the case.

I'd like to fix this for all browsers, I just noticed it's a lil messed up on my iPhone too

Krats

Post by Krats »

At home - site formats just fine on FF 3.5.5

Krats

Post by Krats »

on the guilds site the [per Page:] at the bottom of the screen does not work, top one works just fine.
Tested [per Page:] on the player list they work

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Krats wrote:on the guilds site the [per Page:] at the bottom of the screen does not work, top one works just fine.
Tested [per Page:] on the player list they work
:D Thanks a ton, fixing that now

I think I also fixed the misalignment. I found I could reproduce the problem using "Compatibility Mode" in my browser

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

Murder counts are not updating ... on old or new page