UO T2A Cd Download with Patch to 5.0.8.3

News and Announcements
Echo

Re: UO T2A Cd Download with Patch to 5.0.8.3

Post by Echo »

Uhhh When i run razor i get black screen, oldUO music and nothing, i just sit with old black screen and old UO music, resoluton goesdown on computer, like everything gets big and everything, and i cant close anything out have to restart computer everytime, i uninstalled my ol client first too so now i haven client and im having withdrawls!!!!!!!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Echo wrote:Uhhh When i run razor i get black screen, oldUO music and nothing, i just sit with old black screen and old UO music, resoluton goesdown on computer, like everything gets big and everything, and i cant close anything out have to restart computer everytime, i uninstalled my ol client first too so now i haven client and im having withdrawls!!!!!!!
<ALT><ENTER>, then hit <ESC> a couple times, maybe a couple <ATL<TAB>'s
give it a min, close the client and then reopen and you should be fine
the same thing happened on my wifes laptop.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

If you're currently seeding this file, please stop the seed. I've got a new release coming out with a bug fix and a patch that doesn't expire.

I see one leecher still downloading it, if you get interrupted, contact me and I'll let you know how to resume on the new one.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Links at top of thread updated with new torrent download link:
(removed)

Echo

Post by Echo »

okay everytime i install the client i get an error about anim.mul being messed up and ultima may not run correctly what is it?!?!?

Echo

Post by Echo »

okay now an even worse message i cantplay UO anymore i uninstalled my mondains legacy so i could install the T2A version since then i havent been able to play UO due to problems keep coming up..... now im getting a message when i run razor first it cant find a cliloc then another pops up saying : unable to open file failed to open 'anim.mul' from HD using a maximum install. Either this file is not readable, yur system needs rebooted, or your file does not exist and i need to switch to a non maximum install or reinstall, iv done the re install like a hundred tims rebooted even more.... oh and this is wih the T2A client i cant eve install MONDAINS anymore keeps gettig errors saying it wont continue installation because i already have UO installed and it wont run properly even when i have erased UO off my computer...... PLEASE HELP ME I HAVING BAD WITHDRAWLS!!!!!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Echo wrote:okay now an even worse message i cantplay UO anymore i uninstalled my mondains legacy so i could install the T2A version since then i havent been able to play UO due to problems keep coming up..... now im getting a message when i run razor first it cant find a cliloc then another pops up saying : unable to open file failed to open 'anim.mul' from HD using a maximum install. Either this file is not readable, yur system needs rebooted, or your file does not exist and i need to switch to a non maximum install or reinstall, iv done the re install like a hundred tims rebooted even more.... oh and this is wih the T2A client i cant eve install MONDAINS anymore keeps gettig errors saying it wont continue installation because i already have UO installed and it wont run properly even when i have erased UO off my computer...... PLEASE HELP ME I HAVING BAD WITHDRAWLS!!!!!
Sounds like you didn't do a "full" install
You can't do a minimum intstall, the UO client will try to read the MUL files off the CD.
Reinstall with Full install, and then repatch using Patch.5.0.8.3.exe

Echo

Post by Echo »

actually thats all i do i go to advanced and do a full install........ like wat the instructionsns say........

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Echo wrote:actually thats all i do i go to advanced and do a full install........ like wat the instructionsns say........
Strange then, Did you get any errors when running the patch file?

Echo

Post by Echo »

actually no when i am tryin to extract the old setup it has a read error, followed by a cyclic run error and now i cant even reinstall mndains because there is UO stuff in places on my computer i dont know about apprently

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Echo wrote:actually no when i am tryin to extract the old setup it has a read error, followed by a cyclic run error and now i cant even reinstall mndains because there is UO stuff in places on my computer i dont know about apprently
Sounds like the file may not have completed downloading. Reopen the torrent and check to make sure it's 100% complete. It's virtually impossible for toerrent files to be corrupted on download.

You can also right-click on the file in your bittorrent client and "force-recheck"

eddierock

Post by eddierock »

hey the new (old) client was great and I especially loved to have the original soundtrack but... i'm having issues with it too (sorry about my english, people).

the first time it worked well (although it crashed a lot). after i rebooted my laptop though it's not working anymore. it says it can't locate the ciloc.enu file or something. i have vista and i feel like somehow this might be related.... what could i do? please help me if you can, or i'll have to re-install uo gold with the ugly music

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

eddierock wrote:hey the new (old) client was great and I especially loved to have the original soundtrack but... i'm having issues with it too (sorry about my english, people).

the first time it worked well (although it crashed a lot). after i rebooted my laptop though it's not working anymore. it says it can't locate the ciloc.enu file or something. i have vista and i feel like somehow this might be related.... what could i do? please help me if you can, or i'll have to re-install uo gold with the ugly music
strange that this would happen all of a sudden like.
Check this post:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?p=9082#p9082
or this one:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 919&p=4695

I can't say what would cause that but either of the above solutions should help razor find the client

eddierock

Post by eddierock »

Derrick wrote: strange that this would happen all of a sudden like.
problem solved!... everything works great after i update razor (through its updater.exe file) and re-installed the client.
just one thing: the mouse pointer turned all psychedelic now (it constantly shifts color). well i guess it's no big deal though.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

eddierock wrote:
Derrick wrote: strange that this would happen all of a sudden like.
problem solved!... everything works great after i update razor (through its updater.exe file) and re-installed the client.
just one thing: the mouse pointer turned all psychedelic now (it constantly shifts color). well i guess it's no big deal though.
Good to hear.
Yeah, I've seen that happen before with the pointer too, also the icons in the vendor buy/sell menus.
Have never figred out how to fix it. It just "happens"
Hasn't happened yet on my current install though