News and Announcements
dazedman

Re: UO T2A Cd Download with Patch to 5.0.8.3

Post by dazedman »

Safir wrote:
Derrick wrote:Just added the original strategy guide in PDF format:
Details: (removed)
Download torrent: (removed)
Anyone care to make this available as some sort of ftp/direct download as well?
I just finished downloading the Strategy Guide and placed it on my FTP. I updated the paths on my FTP site due to other free shards linking to the download. I am now seeding both Torrents as well.

FTP Directories:
(removed)
Torrents:
(removed)
ENJOY!

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Sweet! Thank you! I actually just installed a new torrent client to download some Formula 1 now that the season is starting up. But I'll take an FTP over a torrent any time!

For my regular download needs I use DC++ (DirectConnect++), but then I miss out on some more rare and unique files and need to use a torrent anyway (I don't like torrents all that much). ;)

dazedman

Post by dazedman »

I dont like torrents much either and why i posted the FTP.

End Dream

Post by End Dream »

hey, first of all hello! I am excited to try out the shard.

I downloaded this version of UO, opened it uo and got the uber nostalgia.. but then I patched with the patch the torrent came with and patched it all away, I am getting teh new login screen, the new top bar when im in game and the wierd new targeting thing...

is this happening to everyone?

sapgui_

Post by sapgui_ »

End Dream wrote:hey, first of all hello! I am excited to try out the shard.

I downloaded this version of UO, opened it uo and got the uber nostalgia.. but then I patched with the patch the torrent came with and patched it all away, I am getting teh new login screen, the new top bar when im in game and the wierd new targeting thing...

is this happening to everyone?
just turn off these shit in the ingame optionsmenu [Interface - "The mouse"] (exept of the new login-screen..).
and to get the classic version of your statusbar - check in razor under options "use pre-AOS status window" (if you got this statusbar with luck and resistences)

hmm anything else?

AjorasWill

Post by AjorasWill »

Hey all nice to meet you!

Just installed everything, made sure my razor is going to the right directory, and I even connected to the server and proceeded to make a character!
BUT!
For some reason my game crashes after the first music file thats playing completes... Im not really sure why :<
help please!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

AjorasWill wrote:Hey all nice to meet you!

Just installed everything, made sure my razor is going to the right directory, and I even connected to the server and proceeded to make a character!
BUT!
For some reason my game crashes after the first music file thats playing completes... Im not really sure why :<
help please!
Aye this is a common problem with Windows Vista. Turning off the ingame music will fix this.
Hit <ALT>O, then uncheck the music box.

Welcome to Second Age!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

The links are dead can you re-up load them derrick?

kiwibox

Post by kiwibox »

Derrick wrote:
AjorasWill wrote:Hey all nice to meet you!

BUT!
help please!
Aye this is a common problem with Windows Vista. Turning off the ingame music will fix this.
Hit <ALT>O, then uncheck the music box.

Welcome to Second Age!
Aww! Is there a solution for this? A Big reason why I came back to UO was for the music! :(