Updates to myt2a.com

News and Announcements
Derrick

Re: Updates to myt2a.com

Post by Derrick »

Fixed it. It was an issue with the <label> tag, I had to remove them all.

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

just a bump that graphics arent showin up on myuosa for hued items (black sandals etc)

Van Raily

Post by Van Raily »

Yeah, I noticed that on my shadow chainmail. You can tell it's got -some- color, but it's glitchy.

Van Raily

Post by Van Raily »

Last Updated:3/22/2010 1:45:12 AM

Was wondering if you all were aware of this? (It's 1:09 PM CST my time; don't know if MyT2A is based on my account or EST naturally). I thought it reloaded every 5-15 minutes or something.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

It looks like we're not getting complete updates. The players online that are shown online really are online, but there are more online than is shown. The update is not completing so the timestamp isn't getting updated.

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Van Raily

Post by Van Raily »

"Warring Guilds:", not "Waring Guilds:". Not a big deal, but I just noticed it, so in case you're going in to do fixes any time soon, might wanna' correct that.

Smalls14

Post by Smalls14 »

I'm not sure if it has been suggested previously or can be done, but I think it would be handy if the karma/fame numerical values were viewable on the same page as a character (public character), just like there stats/skills are viewable. The only way I know of doing it now is checking the Online Players and the numerical values are given there. Just a thought.

Bag

Post by Bag »

Smalls14 wrote:I'm not sure if it has been suggested previously or can be done, but I think it would be handy if the karma/fame numerical values were viewable on the same page as a character (public character), just like there stats/skills are viewable. The only way I know of doing it now is checking the Online Players and the numerical values are given there. Just a thought.
+1

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I don't think any of that info should be made available to us. Myuosa already reveals too much information as it is, which is not accurate.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Van Raily wrote:"Warring Guilds:", not "Waring Guilds:". Not a big deal, but I just noticed it, so in case you're going in to do fixes any time soon, might wanna' correct that.
"Lifetime Kills" has a typo also. "Litfetime kills" or something.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Haven't been able to find a lot of time to work on myUOSA

I fixed some typos this morning, thanks for reporting those

Also, the Skills and Stats pages are working now:
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Clients
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Skills

Also, please don't forget, if you make an account on myUOSA you can submit Pics of The Day, vote on them, and associate them with your character profile.

We are very lacking in screenshot submissions!

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Is it possible to add a link on the left hand side menu to the T2A wiki? I couldn't seem to find one.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

edit:nvm

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

I can never see myself in the list of players online (I want to see where my karma is at) and I cannot get my email to work with MyUOSA...

Any Ideas? What am I doing wrong?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Sexy Smithy wrote:I can never see myself in the list of players online (I want to see where my karma is at) and I cannot get my email to work with MyUOSA...

Any Ideas? What am I doing wrong?
We have had some troubles getting email out since last Monday's server mainainence, working on it..

Sometime it's easy to miss yourself in the onlyine list because you're looking for just the name, but it also prefixes your title, i.e., "The Kind Sexy Smithy"

On either issue, contact me in IRC later today and I'll talke a look