Trinsic Falls – Guards Defeated

News and Announcements
Derrick

Trinsic Falls – Guards Defeated

Post by Derrick »

The Battle for Trinsic was lost last night as evil forces defeated guards and townsfolk alike to claim the besieged city as their own. Any Britannian guards remaining alive after the daunting battle were routinely captured and slaughtered by the victorious army. Trinsic and her outer lands are no longer patrolled by the guards of Lord British’s army, and should be considered a land of utmost danger!

With the defeat of the Trinsic guards, all players are urged to bear in mind the following:
  • There is no one left to respond to cries for help.
  • Looting the corpses of others within the town boundaries will not bring a guard response.
  • Attacking others within the town boundaries will not bring a guard response.
It is rumored that one, lone guard escaped the slaughter and continues to patrol the land near the moongate. However, we urge that those traveling near the Trinsic walls be most cautious, for in defeat this City of Honor has most certainly lost hers.

Derrick

Re: Trinsic Falls – Guards Defeated

Post by Derrick »

Nexus of Trinsic wrote:The battle of Trinsic had raged for this day, and now the city was held in the grip of Maliel the Ancient Liche Lord and his undead legions. Having fought my for our life and bested the last two wave of attacks i decided to lead one more last wave in ordered by Lord British himself. I gathered masses at the famed West Britain Bank- any warrior, bard, tamer, or anyone who could wield the smallest weapon joined in.

After we had massed in a small army we were gated into the Shining Path Armory of Trinsic. From there we forwarded with force through waves and waves of the ugly undead. The small and weak did not survive long, many retreated but the hero's that stayed laid justice upon the faces of evil. After vanquishing a large amount of evil i heard word from one of the fellow warriors that Meliel the Ancient was seen near the Trinsic Park....or what used to be anyways. After battling for quite the while we finally forced and pushed our way to Meliel who, if i may say was no easy feat. As more of the undead legion starting coming at us we had some help from some local trinsic order guards who were trapped in the north east bank that we had saved. Help they did indeed!

As we kept thrashing and bashing all warriors had their eye on Maliel who i admit, slayed out a fair bit of us. We had him almost dead when out of no where "In Vas Nox Mani" He had casted an enchanted spell which had totally rejuvenated is health! Bah! Many warriors were flustered at this and almost retreated but alas they fought on! Hitting him again and again with powerful spells from high on the walls and roofs for many moments, he had finally been slaughtered and through all the evil and darkness each warrior seen on this day a small ray of light.....and a little hope...hope that Trinsic will not be lost forever.

It is now heard however that even though The Undead Legions have suffered a battle, that the war is not over.
I dare say I thank the virtues that I still live to tell this tale. I believe it will be a long time before I return to Trinsic.

- Lord Nexus of Trinsic
Attachments
wave2[1].jpg
trin1[1].jpg
trin2[1].jpg
trin4[1].jpg
trin5[1].jpg
trin6[2].jpg
wave1-2[1].jpg
wave1-3[1].jpg
wave1[1].jpg
wave2[1].jpg

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

when will be the next wave?

Ebywok

Post by Ebywok »

This event was pretty awesome. Got everyone on the shard involved. Thieves were stealthing the city, pk's were roaming around, but mainly pve's all interacting and helping (and looting) eachother. The Urks at the end was a really cool addition. More events like this in the future would be cool. Maybe an attack of the elements? (or maybe undead are really the only viable invasion)

Wintersleep

Post by Wintersleep »

I really enjoy the fact that you appreciated the fun as much as i did!
Yes it is very possible to have more invasions etc like this, i also have some other things in mind! SOON SOON!

Redbeard72

Post by Redbeard72 »

Thank You for your work your time,and the enjoyment i love logging in and finding a city under attack. It would be cool to make it automated once a month for a week a random city ,besides west side of brit. maybe east side since it is close to the swamps and lizzard men ,and cove orc fort not to far either. just an idea i dont know the exact mechanics of the coding of the game. anyways Love IT ALL Thanks. and looking forward to your "SOON SOON!". hehe

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

It was fun, a lot of people were there during the actual "event" part, but I don't think enough people got out throughout the weekend due to the ticket system consuming their greedy minds (I was there farming gold for 3hrs and I saw maybe 1-2 people in that time)

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

It reminded me of the Undead attack on Trinsic right before UO went down hill. That was a lot of fun and so was your event. Thank you.

Jefro

Post by Jefro »

Whats the deal with the earthlord? I have been asking around but some players act like its a big dam secret. The town crier wouldnt shut up about the trisnic invasion wich I totally missed being offshore but has no news of the earthlord. I was wondering if someone could fill me in so I dont miss out on this one. PEACE!!

Slimeball Jasper

Post by Slimeball Jasper »

Jefro wrote:Whats the deal with the earthlord? I have been asking around but some players act like its a big dam secret. The town crier wouldnt shut up about the trisnic invasion wich I totally missed being offshore but has no news of the earthlord. I was wondering if someone could fill me in so I dont miss out on this one. PEACE!!
A bunch of earth elementals and an earth lord attacked minoc.
Earth lord ran away and escaped when all of the earth elementals died.
Air elementals attacked bucs and were killed.

There is going to be something to do with earth air fire and water.
You'll hear about it as it progresses, i believe its up in the air.

Jefro

Post by Jefro »

Thank you slimeball. Im gonna keep an eye out

Return to “Shard News”