Thieving Changes Live On Test.

News and Announcements
Thesbus

Re: Thieving Changes Live On Test.

Post by Thesbus »

yeah i haven't played my theif since this hit, unless I have an overwelming desire to get killed and make zero profit

Can't steal in town as you will get immediately owned period

Can't steal in dungeons unless it is from a grey or red at which point you CAN successfully steal from them, but as most of them are pk build hally mages chances are...a combat theif is going to get owned...

Can't make a wrestle theif in this time period as the disarm mechanic doesn't exist...

Theif relocated to Rare farmer and shelved

So sad.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Thesbus wrote:yeah i haven't played my theif since this hit, unless I have an overwelming desire to get killed and make zero profit

Can't steal in town as you will get immediately owned period

Can't steal in dungeons unless it is from a grey or red at which point you CAN successfully steal from them, but as most of them are pk build hally mages chances are...a combat theif is going to get owned...

Can't make a wrestle theif in this time period as the disarm mechanic doesn't exist...

Theif relocated to Rare farmer and shelved

So sad.
Actually it sounds like your skill at playing a thief is sad.

No.. you know what? we should just put in disarm for you.

Fungus

Post by Fungus »

Not a big deal really. I've learned to deal with the problem and I play my thief almost all day every day. Just gotta know what you're doing. Townie thief is still very much playable.