Plague strikes Britainnian stables!

News and Announcements
Derrick

Re: Plague strikes Britainnian stables!

Post by Derrick »

Ripplinger wrote:I really don't see the difference between deleting pets intentionally or having an "event" do it for you.
LudKrud wrote:There were some low lvl pets that were deleted
There was never any intent, directly or indirectly to delete a single player pet by any method.

If you are confused on this point, please re-read the original post. To put the OP in a more direct perspective: this was an announcement that the Animal Trainers no longer sell cats dogs, rats etc which were being purchased by players for the end result of clogging up the stables for very little cost.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

Yeah my bad Derrick,I wasnt clear on that either......anywho my 2 cents if you dont have constructive criticism dont come in just to whine.....

fortin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fortin »

This was much needed and I'm glad to see it finally change. I was a tamer and pretty much quit a little while back after months of this silliness. Cheers Derek

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

fortin wrote:This was much needed and I'm glad to see it finally change. I was a tamer and pretty much quit a little while back after months of this silliness. Cheers Derek
put a damper on the k9 Cop, hard to rustle up a pack of Dogs these days!

greatlakegirl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by greatlakegirl »

I tried to get on this server but the way it's being played I can see it's on it's way out. Any reason for that?

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

greatlakegirl wrote:I tried to get on this server but the way it's being played I can see it's on it's way out. Any reason for that?
I see no signs of it being "on it's way out": http://www.uosecondage.com/Stats... in fact at this very moment there are 720 clients connected, which is the most I have personally ever seen.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean by "the way it's being played", but the greatest thing about this game is that you can play it the way you want. Perhaps you can elaborate on what particular playstyles which you observed that indicate the server is "on it's way out"?

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

removed- off topic

Post by Zyler »

removed- off topic

dazedman

Post by dazedman »

I was just on yesterday and there were 594 clients connected and active staff. I do not see anything pointing to a "on the way out" server.

Kryst Daymen

Post by Kryst Daymen »

LudKrud wrote:You arent looking at this like it happened......Derrick didnt just "delete" your pets.There were some low lvl pets that were deleted yes but there was a whole new stabling system put in place as well.

To say that he deleted pets and this didnt fix everything is just a retarded thing to say.Im willing to bet that I lost more spots and pets than you did,but as long as a solution is being worked for what is there to whine about.......

I got an idea,code a perfect system for a t2a shard that makes the entire playerbase AND the owner happy.If you cant do that then please just let the man work....

I am a new player to the shard and this is my first post. I agree completely with the above. Not that anyone wants to hear the opinion of a "newb". I was mad that the stables were full today, but it didn't make me want to quit playing.

Come on folks, Derrick and the staff are providing a FREE UO server that ROCKS and has a very nice sized player base. They could just say, "Screw these people, let's pull the plug." That's what happens when people start to gripe about something they are getting for free. The generous people who give it, stop, when they realize it is not only is it not being appreciated, but people are actually griping about it.

I don't know about you people griping, but I'm glad that I can play UO again, instead of longing to play it again as I was doing before finding UOSA.

Thanks to you and the staff Derrick for bringing a lot of FUN back into my life.

Vellen

Post by Vellen »

Further proof that Britain is a city for degenerates. Lol

Jin Lee

Post by Jin Lee »

Derrick wrote:A noxious epidemic has spread though the stables of Britannia at the cost of most all of the cats, dogs, rats, goats, and similar sized creatures in which the stable-hands trade.

We are fortunate at this time that these creatures were segregated from the citizens stabled pets, and the creatures that roam the cities and lands, but veterinary authorities cannot yet guarantee that this malady will not spread further.

We shall keep you apprised.
is this why i seen a red (mad cow) at the edge of town outskirts of moonglow ? i killed it and skinned it to see what it said but only 12 hides and raw ribs

Jin Lee

Post by Jin Lee »

Derrick wrote:A noxious epidemic has spread though the stables of Britannia at the cost of most all of the cats, dogs, rats, goats, and similar sized creatures in which the stable-hands trade.

We are fortunate at this time that these creatures were segregated from the citizens stabled pets, and the creatures that roam the cities and lands, but veterinary authorities cannot yet guarantee that this malady will not spread further.

We shall keep you apprised.
is this why i seen a red (mad cow) at the edge of town outskirts of moonglow ? i killed it and skinned it to see what it said but only 12 hides and raw ribs