Welcome new Admins: Boomland Jenkins and Mammoth!

News and Announcements
Derrick

Welcome new Admins: Boomland Jenkins and Mammoth!

Post by Derrick »

We have brought on two new and long esteemed colleagues to the Second Age administrative team.

ImageBoomland Jenkins has a long term relationship with the UO Second Age community, and his history with Ultima Online and UO Emulators date back to Sept 1997 without interruption.
A respected member of the player base for many years in addition to managing our Facebook, Ask.UOSA, and Google portals, he has demonstrated superb integrity and competence.

ImageMammoth was very active on Second Age as a player companion at the programs inception until it's termination.
A long time member of the community, a competent and patient professional, and an enthusiastic supporter of Second Age and our mission.

I have no doubt Mammoth and Boomland will prove worthy overseers of Sosaria, and will fill a support gap which has been growing for some time on the shard.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: DRAFT: Welcome new Admins: Boomland Jenkins and Mammoth!

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Hi everyone, some of you may have remembered me from the last 5 years here on Second Age. Many of you also knew me as RoadKill or Jarvis.

For those unfortunate to meet me as Boomland Jenkins, you may have found me unlawfully taking items from your backpack or blowing your prying eyes up as you tried to take some of my precious loot. Hopefully you also remember me for some of the more helpful things I've done for Second Age over the last 5 years, on the forums, IRC, and AskUOSA.

You no longer have to worry about what kind of mischief Boomland Jenkins is up. I'm a changed man now and ready to take on a larger role here on Second Age.

Off of UO, I'm a Developer & Internet marketer by day, and Agent of the Resistance (Ingress) by night.
Last edited by Boomland Jenkins on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Lord Mammoth

Re: DRAFT: Welcome new Admins: Boomland Jenkins and Mammoth!

Post by Lord Mammoth »

Hail fellow Sosarians,

Most of you know me as Lord Blaze, previous Guildmaster of The Llama Shop. I have used the ultimate Name Change Deed and become Lord Mammoth once again. One of the newest members of your humble administrative team here at Second Age. I will utilize all my previous companion experience in my support of Second Age.

Along with bridging the support gap Boomland and I have some exciting ideas about the direction of the shard.

In the real world I have a Computer Science degree and alot of support experience. At the moment I am actually an Air Traffic Controller though. Thanks for choosing and supporting Second Age.

Mammoth
Lord Mammoth

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Welcome new Admins: Boomland Jenkins and Mammoth!

Post by advanced1 »

+1

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

This doth bode well, most certainly!

Wilst thou cease to linger in your former guild channels and such rooms as #gangbang, in IRC, for the ultimate step in the right direction?

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Awesome guys! So glad to see you two stepping into these roles! Congrats!

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

I might log back in.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

This is freaking awesome.

Congratz fellas, It's great to see some new staff members! Boomlan Jenkins is such a hilariously awesome name btw. (yours is cool too Lord Mammoth)

Perhaps you fellas might have something to do with classic OSI style events? :D

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

+2

Ishamael

Post by Ishamael »

Wonderful news!!!

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

This is awsome!! Congrates to you both!! +1 for Derrick, great move!!

*tips cap*

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Now it all makes sense... all the more reason to have Roadkill's library grandfathered instead of letting it fall!
Or maybe... the countdown is just for that reason...

Either way, congrats to both of you, its just what this server needs right now.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Congrats Roadkill, with all your contributions I can think of no one more deserving than you.

That being said, Felix for admin 2014!

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Me likes!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I don't know much about Roadkill, but I'm so happy about Blaze becoming staff. New staff is something that I've long awaited personally, and I know Blaze is a truly upstanding guy. Nice talent scouting Derrick, as well as the rest of the administration. Could I please have both admins IRC names so that I can harass them? I mean... ask them... stuff?

Return to “Shard News”