House Decay time reduced to 30 days.

News and Announcements
Derrick

House Decay time reduced to 30 days.

Post by Derrick »

As promised, on tomorrow's restart, house decay time is being adjusted downwards from 90 days to 30 days.

Before you freak out. This change will not take effect until the next time you refresh your house.

After the shard restart, you will receive a notice window when you first refresh your house notifying you of the change. Upon acceptance of the notice, your house will be refreshed and the new house decay rate will be effective. If you decline the notice decay rate will not be changed, but you will not be able to refresh your house until the notice is accepted.

platy

Re: House Decay time reduced to 30 days.

Post by platy »

wild timing, b0mb and I are heading over to Europe soon, probably for about 4 weeks and 5 days (33 days).. Not 100% it'll be that long since we're trying to get earlier tickets home, but i'll let you now before we leave to see what we can do about our houses

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

i got a question. what will the house condition say as 30 days progresses? like when it says greatly worn, how long will it take to colapse? when it says in danger of falling, it's like under 24 hours, right?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I believe each decay step has equal length. I'd have to do the math to answer your question any more exactly than that.

Return to “Shard News”