Hail from europa 98/2005

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
TaylorJenolow

Hail from europa 98/2005

Post by TaylorJenolow »

Hi there,

Player loooong Time ago on europa since t2a to renaissance craps :/

I love uosa as it's before cleanup of britania :)

If anyone crossed Sunist jenolow (RSi) or an other of my toons... Send a pigeon plea

TaylorJenolow

Re: Hail from europa 98/2005

Post by TaylorJenolow »

TaylorJenolow wrote:Hi there,

Player loooong Time ago on europa since t2a to renaissance craps :/

I love uosa as it's before cleanup of britania :)

If anyone crossed Sunist jenolow (RSi) or an other of my toons... Send a pigeon plea

*listens the wind*

WTF ? !

no one from europa ?!

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hail from europa 98/2005

Post by Grofus »

I had some toons on Europa. (cant remember the names), but was recruited to join a guild there from a lady that found me on Lake Superior. She was very specific on what my toon would look like, what my name would be and guild uniform would be provided. Upon meeting her in game she gave me a studded gorget and bustier to wear and gated me to their small guildhouse where I walked in and saw several "female" toons cybering each other. Was the funniest thing to date at the time that I had seen in UO, cause I knew they were all british dudes. lol, nevertheless I appreciated the roleplaying aspect of the whole situation.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D