Ultima Online

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Talaky

Ultima Online

Post by Talaky »

Looking for uo shard to play try www.tdsuo.com darkside shard and facebook group page http://www.facebook.com/groups/utlimaonlinetds/

Abyss Ebonmourne

Re: Ultima Online

Post by Abyss Ebonmourne »

I do not know why I am even replying to this, I guess I simply felt compelled to do so. Donate money for in-game items? This is what KILLS shards. This is why UOSA, despite it's faults will always be the shard of choice for those who wish to play a UO free shard.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

That shard is horrible. It always has been and it will always continue to be. Furthermore, advertising is against the rules here. It's also extremely cheap and tacky.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

So a shard advertising on another shards forum is the superior shard? Not this time joker.