UOSA player you'd chill w/ IRL [moved...]

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UOSA player you'd chill w/ IRL [moved...]

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Kander, Bloth, Arsen(so I could find out what kind of lipstick he wears), Rose, Paradox and Vhyx.. Sod Face too if he is alive.

Basically the PoD crew. Probably the chillest, funniest group to ever hit the high seas.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

I'd hang with the Boondock, and Arsen too (only because he's my favorite mutterficken German)

Can't believe someone said they'd hang with DarkWing. That guy creeped me out when he sent me a tell on IRC saying "Hello, Neighbor". Through IP voodoo he discovered I live about 30 miles from him......*shudder*

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

I'd hang out with Mens Rea just to kick his @$& IRL redneck style.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

I'm insulted the PoD guys didn't mention me!

As for my list: chainsoar, skitty, DERRICK, Matron, Nevermore. (BlaiseDad if he brings his wife)

*edit- and Pacifico and Safir. You always forget the REALLY nice, polite guys when you make lists like this.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Vilenarios
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vilenarios »

I'd definitely chill with anyone in KA and pretty much everyone I've spoken to on Uosa with the exception of Fede. If I ever saw him in real life I would have to challenge him to a gentlemanly match of fistacuffs for a tower deed. The same probably goes for malice.

On the topic of malice, after a long night of chasing him around Brittania, I had a dream with him in it. I somehow was in Malice's house, which was this old Victorian style home. Malice was actually this smoking hot Indian chick wearing a silk red dress. She gave me a tour around the house and showed me the TG room which had several super nerdy looking dudes hunched over a computer. Malice then explained to methat TG was a cult and they had all worshipped her and she put them to "work" by playing on UOSA and griefing eveyhing. We then went outside to see a huge aboveground pool full of blood. While the sun was setting in the background, malice started to attack me and try to throw me in the pool. Of course in my dreams my punches go really slow and I can never hit anything. Fortunately I woke up before being drowned by exotic hot Indian malice in the blood pool.

And no, I did not wake up with sticky underwear.

iamantitype

Post by iamantitype »

Vilenarios wrote:I'd definitely chill with anyone in KA and pretty much everyone I've spoken to on Uosa with the exception of Fede. If I ever saw him in real life I would have to challenge him to a gentlemanly match of fistacuffs for a tower deed. The same probably goes for malice.

On the topic of malice, after a long night of chasing him around Brittania, I had a dream with him in it. I somehow was in Malice's house, which was this old Victorian style home. Malice was actually this smoking hot Indian chick wearing a silk red dress. She gave me a tour around the house and showed me the TG room which had several super nerdy looking dudes hunched over a computer. Malice then explained to methat TG was a cult and they had all worshipped her and she put them to "work" by playing on UOSA and griefing eveyhing. We then went outside to see a huge aboveground pool full of blood. While the sun was setting in the background, malice started to attack me and try to throw me in the pool. Of course in my dreams my punches go really slow and I can never hit anything. Fortunately I woke up before being drowned by exotic hot Indian malice in the blood pool.

This post made me laugh more than any other post on these forums has in a long time.

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stuck »

I would hang out with Matron's avatar.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Boondock_Saint wrote:Kander, Bloth, Arsen(so I could find out what kind of lipstick he wears), Rose, Paradox and Vhyx.. Sod Face too if he is alive.

Basically the PoD crew. Probably the chillest, funniest group to ever hit the high seas.
AND FOX FUR SURE <3333
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Vhyx wrote:I'd hang with the Boondock, and Arsen too (only because he's my favorite mutterficken German)

Can't believe someone said they'd hang with DarkWing. That guy creeped me out when he sent me a tell on IRC saying "Hello, Neighbor". Through IP voodoo he discovered I live about 30 miles from him......*shudder*
LOL AT QUAK QUAK DARKWING

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Vilenarios wrote:I'd definitely chill with anyone in KA and pretty much everyone I've spoken to on Uosa with the exception of Fede. If I ever saw him in real life I would have to challenge him to a gentlemanly match of fistacuffs for a tower deed. The same probably goes for malice.

i hope to god malice reads that. great story, would read again-- hansel ;)

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Vilenarios wrote:Of course in my dreams my punches go really slow and I can never hit anything.
dude i hate this sort of shit, iam boxing since 7years and still got shit like that in my dreams.
who else know this? tought its just me lol

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Arsen wrote:
Vilenarios wrote:Of course in my dreams my punches go really slow and I can never hit anything.
dude i hate this sort of shit, iam boxing since 7years and still got shit like that in my dreams.
who else know this? tought its just me lol
for me it's running and punching-- especially when i know i'm in a dream. it's like my feet or arms just float like i'm underwater and i can't do it the right way. i wish i could just full force throw a real haymaker in a dream. it's really not possible :\

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

when he says boxing, he means applying lipstick. :lol:
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

TheBreadMan

Re: UOSA players you'd chill w/ IRL

Post by TheBreadMan »

sakura wrote: And pls for the rest of DG and CV do not feel left out i love you all <3 like i said its a big list!!

Akari Moongate
^ These are the lucky ones!! :D

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

I wanna see felix and LucaBlight wrestle in fat man suits.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*