Ahoy there, I seem to have lost me ship

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
SirLanceAlittle
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Ahoy there, I seem to have lost me ship

Post by SirLanceAlittle »

Greetings all, I seem to have lost me ship. She is a large dragon ship by the name of The Krakken's Revenge.

I was out two nights ago doing a little fishing and had to leave rather suddenly. I recalled home, but now cannot return.

I left my fish-chest on deck as I usually do, but fear I inadvertently left it on the Aft side of the mast, thus blocking the recall point. :oops:

Please, if anyone happens to see The Krakken's Revenge, please send me the coordinate. She is a fine ship and deserves to be rescued.

I am fairly certain I left it somewhere in the viscinity of Buccaneer's Den, Occlo, Magincia, Moonglow, and Nujel'm.

I have spent several hours searching for it today, but to no avail. That is a vast amount of sea to search.

Thank you all.
Last edited by SirLanceAlittle on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LiquidFire

Re: Ahoy there, I seem to have lost me ship

Post by LiquidFire »

This is sad situation. I have question, had you kept the ship up to date. Like you would a house, to prevent from decay? I had a situation one time where i was fishing along and poof my boat disappeared and wouldnt u know, me and my fishys were just standing on water, because i forgot to refresh the decay timer. Sure it didnt decay while you were out?
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

SirLanceAlittle
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

LiquidFire wrote:This is sad situation. I have question, had you kept the ship up to date. Like you would a house, to prevent from decay? I had a situation one time where i was fishing along and poof my boat disappeared and wouldnt u know, me and my fishys were just standing on water, because i forgot to refresh the decay timer. Sure it didnt decay while you were out?
Sorry friend, that is a bad deal too, But my ship has not yet decayed. I always open the gang-plank when I get on board, thus she was fully refreshed. I was last on it Wednesday, Dec. 21, so I still have approx. nine days to find i before it "poofs." I have been using my other two ships to sail a search grid pattern. I am hopefull that I am zeroing in on it. Only time will tell.

SirLanceAlittle
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Greetings once again ye patrons of The Crossroads Tavern.

Me ship, The Krakken's Revenge, has been found.

For days I searched the waters between Buccaneer's Den, Magincia, Nujel'm, and Moonglow.

I was loosing money every day that I had me two other ships out searching.

I finally had to accept the loss of me flagship, The Krakken's Revenge.

Then, on the tenth day, I was given a note that my ship had been spotted and was still above water.

It was too good to be true, but I had to follow-up. The note was from The Great Treasure Seeker - Sultan of the Seas.

He said he had spotted The Krakken's Revenge and would provide me with it's coordinates.

We met at an agreed-upon neutral location. And with no guarantee, but what my gutt told me, I paid the 2ooo gold pieces as promised.

A set of coordinates were provided, and I sent word to me other two ships to converge upon the location.

I took a short time for me ships to reach The Krakken's Revenge, but they did so just in time.

The crew of The Krakken's Revenge had abandoned ship and she was taking on water.

But even though she was listing to her starbord side and the waterline was nearly up to her deck, she was still afloat.

It took nearly all hands, working throughout the night, to make The Krakken's Revenge seaworthy once again.

I was so pleased to get my ship back that I paid The Sultan of the Seas a bonus of 1000 gold pieces.

Finally, I wish to thank all who kept an eye out for The Krakken's Revenge. May the winds always fill your sails and your holds saty full of treasure.

PleasureThief

Post by PleasureThief »

SirLanceAlittle wrote:Greetings once again ye patrons of The Crossroads Tavern.

Me ship, The Krakken's Revenge, has been found.

For days I searched the waters between Buccaneer's Den, Magincia, Nujel'm, and Moonglow.

I was loosing money every day that I had me two other ships out searching.

I finally had to accept the loss of me flagship, The Krakken's Revenge.

Then, on the tenth day, I was given a note that my ship had been spotted and was still above water.

It was too good to be true, but I had to follow-up. The note was from The Great Treasure Seeker - Sultan of the Seas.

He said he had spotted The Krakken's Revenge and would provide me with it's coordinates.

We met at an agreed-upon neutral location. And with no guarantee, but what my gutt told me, I paid the 2ooo gold pieces as promised.

A set of coordinates were provided, and I sent word to me other two ships to converge upon the location.

I took a short time for me ships to reach The Krakken's Revenge, but they did so just in time.

The crew of The Krakken's Revenge had abandoned ship and she was taking on water.

But even though she was listing to her starbord side and the waterline was nearly up to her deck, she was still afloat.

It took nearly all hands, working throughout the night, to make The Krakken's Revenge seaworthy once again.

I was so pleased to get my ship back that I paid The Sultan of the Seas a bonus of 1000 gold pieces.

Finally, I wish to thank all who kept an eye out for The Krakken's Revenge. May the winds always fill your sails and your holds saty full of treasure.
Grats!