UO:t2a - all over again...

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Felvantil

UO:t2a - all over again...

Post by Felvantil »

huh, who would have thought that a shard of britannia has survived. i look forward to revisiting my old world. if for nothing more than to recall the wonders that were.

which is the best shard to run the client in?

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UO:t2a - all over again...

Post by Jill Stihl »

I don't understand the question, but I'll start the replies with a 'Welcome to UOSA, it's a great server' :)

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

If your question is "which client is best to run this shard in", it would be the one that you download from uosecondage.com

If your question truly is regarding which shard--if you followed the instructions at uosecondage.com, then there will only be 2 shards in the "shard selection" screen: Second Age and UO Tutorial. I don't know what to tell you if you see more shards than that, except that you need to follow the uosecondage.com instructions :)

Welcome to the shard!
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Infantry

Post by Infantry »

Welcome to the shard, this is the best shard out there.