Yargh, I be datin' Ciara now, mateys.

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Kraanan

Yargh, I be datin' Ciara now, mateys.

Post by Kraanan »

A new neighbor moved in next to me and got sassy. He was buying a house from Ciara, a pretty young filly.

Like I said though, he got an attitude. I hit him and he ran. So I blew up Ciara with magic spells that I cast.

Then I took her inside my home, and befriended her therein, and resurrected her, and she stripped her death robe for my pleasure. And I returned her things, and we began dating. Ciara is my girlfriend now in game, and I be wearin' her shirt in me UOSA profile, mateys.

-Shaco is the character I used, yargh.
:twisted: Yargh. I be roleplayin' a chav dickhead, maaate. :twisted:
:twisted: but i'm not roleplayin today 8)

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Yargh, I be datin' Ciara now, mateys.

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

Kraanan wrote:A new neighbor moved in next to me and got sassy. He was buying a house from Ciara, a pretty young filly.

Like I said though, he got an attitude. I hit him and he ran. So I blew up Ciara with magic spells that I cast.

Then I took her inside my home, and befriended her therein, and resurrected her, and she stripped her death robe for my pleasure. And I returned her things, and we began dating. Ciara is my girlfriend now in game, and I be wearin' her shirt in me UOSA profile, mateys.

-Shaco is the character I used, yargh.
cool story bro sux she is prolly a he but hey what ever wets your noodle
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Kraanan

Post by Kraanan »

weh-heh-hell, lets just say my noodle is duly whetted. and thusly sharpened, she he shall taste my blade.

Doth I remind thee this is the In Character Forums?

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Kraanan wrote:weh-heh-hell, lets just say my noodle is duly whetted. and thusly sharpened, she he shall taste my blade.

Doth I remind thee this is the In Character Forums?
im in character right now im Rping an asshole trying to make u look homo
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.

Kraanan

Post by Kraanan »

kevin-theidocghost wrote:
Kraanan wrote:weh-heh-hell, lets just say my noodle is duly whetted. and thusly sharpened, she he shall taste my blade.

Doth I remind thee this is the In Character Forums?[/quote

Yargh, doesn't take much RP to make me look light in the loafers matey. I'm a very fey, squirrely, and cowardly bastard.

But impugn me girlfriend Ciara, and we'll have a problem then mate.

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Kraanan wrote:

Doth I remind thee this is the In Character Forums?[/quote

Yargh, doesn't take much RP to make me look light in the loafers matey. I'm a very fey, squirrely, and cowardly bastard.

But impugn me girlfriend Ciara, and we'll have a problem then mate.
Dont RP to much u end up like this guy
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=37596

Kraanan

Post by Kraanan »

kevin-theidocghost wrote:Dont RP to much u end up like this guy
lol no one could end up like that guy without 20+ years of social rejection. that comes from real life, not rp. :'(

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Kraanan wrote:
lol no one could end up like that guy without 20+ years of social rejection. that comes from real life, not rp. :'(
You dropped character sorry bro but your fired

Kraanan

Post by Kraanan »

Kraanan wrote:
You dropped character sorry bro but your fired
wow... talk about 0wn3d........ consider this my resignation from the forums. I can't believe I just screwed up like that

Tommy Five Tone

Post by Tommy Five Tone »

Um.....No all you did was kill her and her friend, then when someone pvp worthy showed up you ran back in your house like a lil bitch.

Kraanan

Post by Kraanan »

Tommy Five Tone wrote:Um.....No all you did was kill her and her friend, then when someone pvp worthy showed up you ran back in your house like a lil bitch.
excuse me buddy, but I was there. don't try to alter things after the fact. She became my girlfriend, and then Russell (is that you? admit it!) ran away in shame after Ciara and myself became a couple.

Well, we're dating and that made you mad, plus also I defeated thee handily in swordsmanship combat and the casting of spells. :shock:

(remember this is in character forums, don't say pvp, please read the RULES viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9741)

If you brought a scurvy dog friend of yours to try opposing me, I didn't see one. I just saw corpses.
Attachments
ciara nude.png
ciara nude.png (248.92 KiB) Viewed 4346 times

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Kraanan wrote:
Tommy Five Tone wrote:Um.....No all you did was kill her and her friend, then when someone pvp worthy showed up you ran back in your house like a lil bitch.
excuse me buddy, but I was there. don't try to alter things after the fact. She became my girlfriend, and then Russell (is that you? admit it!) ran away in shame after Ciara and myself became a couple.

Well, we're dating and that made you mad, plus also I defeated thee handily in swordsmanship combat and the casting of spells. :shock:

(remember this is in character forums, don't say pvp, please read the RULES viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9741)

If you brought a scurvy dog friend of yours to try opposing me, I didn't see one. I just saw corpses.
shes obviously got low standards, your clothing is trashy and not even designer label

brown sandals? pffft
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

then again, she's wearing a cape.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Kraanan

Post by Kraanan »

nightshark wrote:your clothing is trashy and not even designer label

brown sandals? pffft
designer labels and colored sandals, really? i bet you listen to britain's top 40.

well thanks but no thanks nightshark. i'll shop at the thrift vendors and keep my individuality 8)

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

BUY QUALITY