a shemps blade

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Groucho

a shemps blade

Post by Groucho »

got that earlier, but have no idea of it value nor utility/use..... anyone got it before me?

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: a shemps blade

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

Groucho wrote:got that earlier, but have no idea of it value nor utility/use..... anyone got it before me?

you would not belive how much this comes up its worthless and its used for a quest
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Groucho

Post by Groucho »

tnx for info :) ... didn't know it ^^!

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

All you need to do now is find the owner
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Groucho wrote:got that earlier, but have no idea of it value nor utility/use..... anyone got it before me?

Citizen!,
It is used for a quest and you have to do a certain thing with it then do other stuff b4 you get the ACTUAL REAL REWARD(S). Shemp's blade is not the actual reward for the quest as I have seen ppl in IRC and other places suggest.

Galm(kB)

Post by Galm(kB) »

:D