Lost Mare' 4/12/12

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Hydroxide
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Lost Mare' 4/12/12

Post by Hydroxide »

Well it twas turning out to be quite a night, until Xfinity aka crapcast (it is actually rather fast and very stable, normally) decided to drop out for several hours. Went to bed.

Woke up and logged in to find myself dead, with no long haired unpure anywhere to be found.

This happened just north/west of the Tera Keep, early morning April 12th (1:00am est).

Did I mention this was the first mare I tamed on my own?

Please help me find my lost Mare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hack Attack

Re: Lost Mare' 4/12/12

Post by Hack Attack »

I found your mare. Normally I wouldn't have given it a second look, but for YOUR mare.... I made an exception. After casting a few f/s, expl, corp por combos, your mare submitted to my awesomeness. I fisted that horse's corpse for well over 3 minutes. After I tired of that, I whipped out my nub dagger and skinned it and made a couple hefty horse fillets. I fashioned a crude hat out of the hides, as a gift for you to remember your noble steed. After grilling up the steaks, I savored the flavor while pleasuring myself mightily. I'm semi-ashamed to report that the cap's volume was more than ample enough to capture every last drop of my happy time explosion. If you knead it into the leather with your tongue, I've heard it makes the leather EXTREMELY supple. I'll drop the hat off @ Delucia bank for you. Enjoy.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

That is some creative shit talk right there.

Well done.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

That is how I broke in my baseball glove in highschool.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Hack Attack

Post by Hack Attack »

***UPDATE***

I think i contracted crabs from you riding bareback on your mare. I had to shave off my bush... you owe me 1500 gp for my custom crafted merkin. (in case you are unfamiliar with a merkin... its a pubic wig)

Cheech Marin

Post by Cheech Marin »

You never even used lube? That is not very nice :shock:

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

that was some impressive shit talk. any pics?