Razor Issues

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
GodrickRykker

Razor Issues

Post by GodrickRykker »

Why does Razor just randomly lose some of my hotkey settings? For example I had an Alt+' macro for doing detect hidden when going into my house. This morning I fired up UO and it was unassigned.

It randomly does this with spells too. I've gotten to the point to where if it loses a hot key setting I just set it up in game (which is more annoying but at least it stays put).

Anyone experience this? Is it just Razor? And is this a way around it? Maybe it is because I run 3 separate Razor instances occasionally on different accounts?

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor Issues

Post by Soma »

Run only one instance of Razor, set your macros and then quit.

If I remember correctly, Razor will remember the settings of the client that was closed last - This is assuming all the clients are using the "Default" profile.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

GodrickRykker

Post by GodrickRykker »

Soma wrote:Run only one instance of Razor, set your macros and then quit.

If I remember correctly, Razor will remember the settings of the client that was closed last - This is assuming all the clients are using the "Default" profile.
Thanks. Will try that.

EDIT: I didn't mean to post this message here. Please move if needed.

Random

Post by Random »

Set up all the bases options and hotkeys you need on the "default" profile.

Close uo and razor.

Copy/paste the "default" profile in the razor repertory to end up with multiple "default" "default1" etc...

Rename the newly pasted "default1" to the name of a character you using.

Log on that char change profile to its name. From now on every time you log with that char it will auto choose the right profile (even with multi clients).

Also any change that is done on the profile from then will affect only that profile (Like recall macros hotkeys for different chars)

Hope it help a few.