Hello All

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Lord Dupre

Hello All

Post by Lord Dupre »

I am Dupre!

Our good Lord British was kind enough to give me a job here in his realm.
He has tasked me with scouting out potential dangers growing in the kingdom and organizing the appropriate response to them!
I have also been assigned to ensure the moral of the population remains high as to make sure the people never feel the need for civil unrest or rebellion (you would never do that I'm sure). I will accomplish this with drink and public games!
The town criers are aware of my new position and will be in charge of spreading my messages to all cities. They will be your source of information of current events.
As well as protecting the land I have been tasked with keeping the Keg and Anchor in business (and the ladies that frequent this fine establishment).
So drop on in for a drink and say hello!
Attachments
tav.jpg
tav.jpg (75.92 KiB) Viewed 1997 times

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Hello All

Post by Light Shade »

Welcome to the shard!
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Lord Dupre wrote:I am Dupre!

!
I have also been assigned to ensure the moral of the population remains high as to make sure the people never feel the need for civil unrest or rebellion (you would never do that I'm sure). I will accomplish this with drink and public games!
I think you mean morale?

Otherwise, Welcome!

Lord Dupre

Post by Lord Dupre »

I wrote this in a tavern after a few! Give me a break!

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

We look forward to the upcoming shenanigans :D. Our human allies enjoyed destroying Smokey in Destard today; good times :). Will have to make a tale out of it, definitely.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)