Lord Dupre's Barber Shop - Wednesday June 6th

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Lord Dupre's Barber Shop - Wednesday June 6th

Post by Soma »

prosonic wrote:this really saddens me why did i hang onto my dyes may as well have put stacks of 200 silver on that vendor
Looking at the blank spots on the vendor, it seems as though only about 5 hair/beard dyes were actually bought, and for 1.9 mill its just above/below the going price.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

KublaiKhan
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Lord Dupre's Barber Shop - Wednesday June 6th

Post by KublaiKhan »

Sultan of Swing wrote:
prosonic wrote:
Lord Dupre wrote:My business partner Vince, will continue to sell a few specialty products for a very very limited time.!
staff are not to benifit play?

this really saddens me why did i hang onto my dyes may as well have put stacks of 200 silver on that vendor
there priced at 1.9mill! hardly devaluing them? - thats current going rate as far as I know,

Good gold sink in my opinion - far too much gold floating about
anyone witha bank full of these can post and sell them for the same price, which they regularly do under various alias..
Sultan hit the nail on the head thanks for your post and we need more of this imho. Thanks to staff also!