Any In-Game RP?

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Martell

Re: Any In-Game RP?

Post by Martell »

We have a mercenary type of RP guild, (The Einherjer, meaning Lone Warriors in Old Norse I believe) although we're only 2 at the moment. We are actually trying to bring some roleplaying back here for normal humans, sorry Savages and Orcs, if anyone is interested I'm sure we can have some fun.

Yralin

Post by Yralin »

Martell wrote:We have a mercenary type of RP guild, (The Einherjer, meaning Lone Warriors in Old Norse I believe) although we're only 2 at the moment. We are actually trying to bring some roleplaying back here for normal humans, sorry Savages and Orcs, if anyone is interested I'm sure we can have some fun.
I PMed you about it (with some more specifics), but I'd be happy to join up. It's right up my alley!

Blaine the Gypsy

Post by Blaine the Gypsy »

Depends on how you meet me.
UOSA: Village of Paws - Gypsy Tribe of Spirituality - "Ignavus"
UO: LS guilds [Red] [Rx2] [OMEN] HC member/co-creator
Drach wGt Gypsy Village

Mog'dug

Post by Mog'dug »

whut? dere orcs 'ere? in dexurt, neer compassion? Ok, mog dere suun!

VoP Denizen

Post by VoP Denizen »

Mog'dug wrote:whut? dere orcs 'ere? in dexurt, neer compassion? Ok, mog dere suun!
Foul Orcs beware! Your heinous rule over the most compassionate shrine will be tolerated no longer!

Your claim upon compassion was long since forfeit when ye blasphemed it and abandoned all other virtues.

To the Death!

- Denized of Paws

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mog'dug

Post by Mog'dug »

Guud luukin fort dere, nize HHHH pile of shinies dere layin on da durt. nub see anee uruks, few ettins what clomp Mog.