Hey yawal

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Samorite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Hey yawal

Post by Samorite »

Just a hello from mees

any coin much appreciated

House would be gud

cheers

Samo

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hey yawal

Post by Blaise »

Pardon me sir, but it would appear as though you are one of the following:
A) Not posting 'in character', and as such, you are in the wrong forum (try Second Age Discussion)
B) Playing a character that is in fact semi-literate, not interested in playing the game to gain what it is you desire and only looking for handouts. In which case, I highly recommend the Trash Talk forum. Everyone is quite helpful there.
C) New to the forums, and server. In which case, I highly recommend a lot more reading of the forums and perhaps log into IRC to get the help you need to build your characters and go out and make some loot with which you can start saving to buy your own home.

Best of luck.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Samorite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Samorite »

Blaise wrote:Pardon me sir, but it would appear as though you are one of the following:
A) Not posting 'in character', and as such, you are in the wrong forum (try Second Age Discussion)
B) Playing a character that is in fact semi-literate, not interested in playing the game to gain what it is you desire and only looking for handouts. In which case, I highly recommend the Trash Talk forum. Everyone is quite helpful there.
C) New to the forums, and server. In which case, I highly recommend a lot more reading of the forums and perhaps log into IRC to get the help you need to build your characters and go out and make some loot with which you can start saving to buy your own home.

Best of luck.
lol thanks for your welcome, being as you say "semi-literate" is maybe part of the charter I wish to portray, or just a bit of fun?

Yes new to the forums I is but new to peeps like you?

Hell no

HAND ;)

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

LOL, ok, totally lost trying to translate or interpret that.

Welcome to the shard. This sub-forum is specifically for RP/In Character conversations.

You'll find a ton of help here and all around, and I'm only a bit of an ass a few times a day.

Use that link in the top left corner for 'Open IRC Chat Window' and you'll find the group of us nerds sitting around all day talking crap to one another and jumping at every opportunity to tell new players what they need to know about the shard and getting by around here.

Second Age Discussion is the 'General Discussion' of these forums, so most posts from the 'Hey ya'll, I'm new here' crowd, go in there.

Good luck and stick around. This is the best UO shard ever created. :)
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Samorite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Samorite »

hehe Blaise you have escalated my perception by 1.0 :P

thx for the well.com