The Mysterious Reeve Manor!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Jupiter

The Mysterious Reeve Manor!

Post by Jupiter »

My brethren and fair ladies of Britannia. I seek men and women of the greatest courage for a most urgent quest; the faint of heart need not reply.

I recently received the most alarming letter from Reeve Jr., the son of the Lord Reeve.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jupiter,

I do not meant to weigh you down with the details of my family affairs, so let it suffice to say that I left my home many years ago, not on the greatest terms with my father. We did not see eye to eye regarding matters of the heart; for he loved his gold and riches and there was room for nothing else in his heart. I have recently returned home to my estate with hopes of reconciling the past with my father, but you might imagine my surprise when found it completely vacant; all of his possessions as they were. I have spoken with all of the townsfolk and it is though they have no memory of the man.

After rummaging through many of his old documents, I learned of the entrance to his keep where his most prized possessions were held. While I have been unable as of yet to find any explanation for his mysterious disappearance, I have no doubt that he did not leave his vast fortune behind without sealing it with deadly traps. I am certain that he had some method for safely maneuvering the halls these but the key to this also eludes me. I have no other choice but to enter the black keep and rely on fate. I care not for any of the treasures my father kept, but I hope to find some clue as to the source of his riches and perhaps what has caused him to go missing. I am dire need of brave adventurers to help recover any clues regarding my father's mysterious disappearance.

Please hurry!

- Reeve Jr., son of the late Lord Reeve
-----------------------------------------------------

If you are able, willing, and brave, please enlist here viewtopic.php?f=45&t=40329 Specific party details will be given to the first 10 people to come to aid of Reeve