Blood and sand

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
chainsoar

Blood and sand

Post by chainsoar »

A report by Lord Blackthorne's scouts

My liege,

The situation in the desert around the Compassion shrine grows tense. The Iduali tribe, of whom you charged me with making a close study, claim to have consulted their god, Shai-Hulud, and come to a decision. Their chief - 'Naib' - Araka, has declared all-out war on the orcs of the Bloodrock clan. Henceforth, all Iduali have been instructed to consider the orcs a plague upon land that belongs only to the savages. Since this bloodthirsty proclamation, the Iduali have been more elusive even than usual, and information is hard to come by, but the little I have managed to gather would indicate that they truly intend to exterminate every orc in sight. I am loathe to allow pure speculation into my report, my lord, but since you have asked me to be thorough, I will say only that I have cause to fear the Iduali wish to summon their destructive god into our world. Since 'Shai-Hulud' is currently unknown to all the mages and arcanists I have spoken to, I cannot speculate what atrocities that being may cause. For now, the only guarantee I can give is that this desert, for now, is wrongly named. Compassion is in short supply.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.