Lost in the world...

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Casius

Lost in the world...

Post by Casius »

It has been a fortnight since moving out of my family's home and into my own small abode. Having trained for a life of adventure since I was able to walk I am ready for anything. The only problem I have is I know not which direction the winds will take me. Uncertain but optimistic I sit down and order a drink at The Crossroads Tavern, hoping adventure may find me

(Looking to join some sort of RP guild, not sure which or what is out there. Any guilds recruiting?)

Casius

Re: Lost in the world...

Post by Casius »

"Slow night..." I mutter as I take a look around at the other patrons. They all seem to be enjoying their drinks in solitude or amongst small groups whispering. Its so quiet I can here my own heartbeat.

"lets change that" I pull out a worn lute and start strumming away, clearly having no idea how to play the instrument. A vile screeching noise comes forth. Picking my head up, I check to see if anyone has noticed

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

"tavern keep, a pitcher of milk please. And don't tell me you're out for we both know very well that I'm your only patron with a taste for it."

jupiter lays a hand on the harp and lowers it down

"I'm not sure where you're from good sir, but attracting attention like that could get a man killed."
a bag of scrolls is dropped on the counter while jupiter sips his milk

"the name's jupiter by the way" I mutter between sips. "many travelers have often come through these doors seeking the same tune you were just playing. I myself am often gone for long periods of time seeking scrolls to increase my ability. If I see you in cities of britania I should certainly like to travel with you"

Casius

Post by Casius »

Putting away the lute I look up at the bearded man before me. I take a quick glance at the bag of scrolls and then back at Jupiter.

"I was unaware this tavern was such a dangerous place... I go by Casius, Casius Helmsmith. Well met, your next pitcher is on me. You see I am celebrating a great occasion, please join me."

I motion over to the barkeep for another ale. Pay the man and take a sip.

"I recently have moved into my own home, on the southeast corner near Vesper's graveyard, on the road into town. It is small, but it is mine."