A partially burnt SOS... Wed July 18th

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Lord Dupre

A partially burnt SOS... Wed July 18th

Post by Lord Dupre »

A few weeks have passed since my messengers were killed carrying a message to me in dungeon Deciet. We were able to recover a partially burnt parchment from the dungeon floor. We have had our most skilled scribes working during the last weeks to read the damaged message. It was an SOS from the Sea of Harmony. This is all we were able to recover.

"help... out of the water .... made land fall....send help..... 44o 33 'N, 6o 28 'W .... "

I have conscripted a Ferry boat and captain to take willing citizens to investigate the SOS and rescue anyone we can.
The location of the Ferry is 44o 33 'N, 6o 28'W in the Lost Lands.

The captain and ship should be ready shortly.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Re: A partially burnt SOS...

Post by son »

Maybe he should have used a postman for his message
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Kevin costner
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

Cliff Clavin.

Lord Dupre

Post by Lord Dupre »

The Ferry Captain has arrived at his post.

We ask that only the smart and brave volunteer themselves for this mission!

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

*ponders* would one consider themselves stupid?

Lord Dupre

Post by Lord Dupre »

Our scouts report Ceto's Floating Fortress to be rich with rare objects and treasures that have fallen to the bottom of the sea over the centuries.

This has caused some turmoil in the Lord's ranks. Do we form our army and destroy the fortress immediately? or do we give the brave citizens a chance to recover lost treasures?

The decision was made to allow Ceto and her fortress to remain unchallenged until the treasures have been recovered. After this point we will form an army and destroy the water demon!

Godspeed

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

Alas Lord Dupre, C^V tried last night with 4, but the spawn was to great for us, we need to get a much larger group together to crush these vile creatures

TC

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

To bad there are no pirates around. :P

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

I read about Lord Dupre's call to arms in the ether however it appeared I was late to the call. Days later, a town crier called out that the Ferry was ready in the Lost Lands. I rushed to assist making my way to the cooridinates provided however to my dismay, I had missed the Ferry.

I trudged back to my abode and there in the I heard in the ether, a call for warriors to Delucia. I was exhausted after my travels therefore retired to the down.

Upon awakening from my healing of the poisons, I hear of vicious conditions where even a renouned guild of warrirors were thrust away, like a rip tide on the shore. Riches and rares are rumored but where is this Floating Fortress?

I offer my services and assistance in conquering this place.

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Zyler wrote:I read about Lord Dupre's call to arms in the ether however it appeared I was late to the call. Days later, a town crier called out that the Ferry was ready in the Lost Lands. I rushed to assist making my way to the cooridinates provided however to my dismay, I had missed the Ferry.

I trudged back to my abode and there in the I heard in the ether, a call for warriors to Delucia. I was exhausted after my travels therefore retired to the down.

Upon awakening from my healing of the poisons, I hear of vicious conditions where even a renouned guild of warrirors were thrust away, like a rip tide on the shore. Riches and rares are rumored but where is this Floating Fortress?

I offer my services and assistance in conquering this place.
Brave Zyler.

If you reach the ferry man again speak the word cross and he will usher you across. But beware the ferryman takes no care for your safety and will set you in in the thralls of battle. I have set a boat open though I don't know if thieves have made off with it

Lord Dupre

Post by Lord Dupre »

I was able to barter myself a truce with Lady Ceto long enough to scout out the area for our attack.
It cost me but I think it was worth it.

It will take us a bit of time to organize our attack strategy on this castle but the time to collect the treasures in Ceto's castle is running out. It also seems that more people being taken prisoner are leaving messages behind maybe for their rescue or maybe so the next person can loot Ceto as revenge...

Hopefully this ends before their are too many messages left...
Attachments
12.jpg
12.jpg (129.53 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (153.63 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
14.jpg
14.jpg (170.29 KiB) Viewed 4367 times

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

Jupiter wrote:If you reach the ferry man again speak the word cross and he will usher you across. But beware the ferryman takes no care for your safety and will set you in in the thralls of battle. I have set a boat open though I don't know if thieves have made off with it
My thanks Wizard. Apparently, my navigational skills need dusting off since I got "lost" in the Lost Lands. I traveled to 44o 33 'S, 6o 28'W. As I stood on the outcrop, I knew something was wrong but thought I missed the ferry. I was next to a river but where's the dock... where's the ferryman!? And how could a battle party navigate the small river on a ferry!?. Dastardly dumbassity (du-mos-sity)!

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

I found my way to Ceto's fortress there a found an uprising of the seas. Pirates and sea creatures, docile and aggressive, were aligned in defending the crusty lair.

After many battles on the planks, I realized the sea cows were simply drawn to the place and not aggressive.

I attempted to breach fortress but encountered a blubber of resistance.

To my surprise, I found the dolphins were also agitated with our kind.
I had no time to find the supposed rare items rumored lied.
Nor could I find my way back, to life mine.
Stranded I am, Aye!!!

Lord Dupre

Re: A partially burnt SOS... Wed July 18th

Post by Lord Dupre »

The time has come...

The Lord believes he has given the people enough time to rescue as many survivors as possible and loot the fortress. Now it is time to destroy this pirate known as Ceto!

The navy will be organizing a citizen army on Wednesday July 18th in the late evening server time.

Be ready for the Lords call.