In Honor of brave men!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Jupiter

In Honor of brave men!

Post by Jupiter »

Your Most High Excellence,

I write you this day with a request that you memorialize the actions of your brave Captain of the Guard, Turbo Al'Esaule.

After a long day, protecting the Merchants of Britain (MoB) from dastardly thieves, Turbo was returning to finish his routine patrol of the west city streets. As he was about to hang his sword at the inn for the night, he noticed a most notorious figure clammoring about the bank top. Within the sight of your own honorable guards, this fiend was spewing out profanities of the most vulgar nature, challenging any would-be hero into open battle. Though Turbo knew he was far outmatched for the villain who has single handedly slain thousands of warriors far more skilled than he, he felt that such tyranny must be opposed no matter the cost. A challenge was given, and the Dread Lord Alpha Zero accepted.

With unholy powers, the Dread Lord summoned Turbo to his personal dreadspire. Although terrified at the sudden death he now faced, Turbo did not flinch; Aye, in defiance his last words were "Either a Dread Lord or a Captain of the guard shall die this day!"

I know you are busy upon your throne, but I urge you to address the evil the festers within the walls of your beloved city! If thou wilt not honor this brave captain of your own employ, let it be known here and now that Jupiter - Grey Master of the Mage Tower - will offer a full spell book to any who provide the head of this dread lord! The Dread Lord Alpha Zero can often be found near west Britain bank running around under the grey cloak of the criminal.

Beware, this vile fiend is not to be underestimated!! He can take down a dozen men with one fell swipe of his kryss, and with a twist of his spear, another twenty fall pierced through and through.

- Jupiter of the Grey Order
Attachments
DreadLord copy.jpg