Scouting Ceto's

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Scouting Ceto's

Post by Zyler »

Over the last several days, I received scouting reports scattered. Some tattered and shreded, others burnt... some waterlogged and stained, and others indiscernible.

What I could piece together from the scattered puzzle delivered is...

- The seacows, known as mermaids are healers. They dwell mostly on the docks and will revive your life.
- There are many shoots and ladders. Up and down the place... as if it were a game.
- A room of switches was discovered that may or may not open gates that secure the fortress. Some are traps, others may assist the effort.
- A Damsel in Distress may need rescuing although may have already been saved.
- A radiating chest of treasure guarded by perhaps Lady Ceto's lover...
- And something about "Wiggles"... I have no idea since that was the only reference

I hoped to get this information to the war party sooner however as I pieced together the receptions, more were received complicating any clear picture I thought was certain.