Guild leader of DCT has returned

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
solar

Guild leader of DCT has returned

Post by solar »

I have returned from a long stay in a unpleasant place... I am rebuilding the guild based in the same library west of Trinsic gate. As some of you know it is my target to help new players advance to moderate stage of game play creating a more active player vs monster type enviroment... We are a neutral non warring guild!

Jupiter

Re: Guild leader of DCT has returned

Post by Jupiter »

Hail to the brave warriors of Trinsic!

solar

Post by solar »

Hail Jupiter of the Grey Order! We Salute the!

Yralin

Post by Yralin »

solar wrote:I have returned from a long stay in a unpleasant place... I am rebuilding the guild based in the same library west of Trinsic gate. As some of you know it is my target to help new players advance to moderate stage of game play creating a more active player vs monster type enviroment... We are a neutral non warring guild!

Perhaps you could use the services of a humble skald. I sing, I dance, and I love adventure.

(OOC: I'm really coming back after an 8-10 year break and would love to join a RP guild. It's been a long time since I've been able to find some pleasant RP. I'm not looking for gifts, free rides, or anything of the like. I'd settle for camaraderie, adventure, and a good story to tell at the end of it all.)

solar

Post by solar »

Please seek out Lorana Bobbit just north of the west walls of Trinsic... The rune library is public guild hall of DCT

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

Welcome back. We have a vendor tower just north of you, west of the gate. I have a donation of some weapons and armor for new recruits to help them get started. PM me for delivery.

solar

Post by solar »

Thanks Zyler we again have made a stand and are rebuilding the guild as I seem fit... The increase in player base from crumbling shards such as IPY and others gives a demand for the return of Bobbit! For all those out there that took over new player development since my departure I am pleased in the shards growth! Zyler you have become a good friend! Merry Christmas to all!