Come to the Village!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
VoP Denizen

Come to the Village!

Post by VoP Denizen »

Hiya folks,

We invite one and all to visit Paws Village and see what items are in store. Items will appear randomly, but will be worth coming to see so mark it on your vendor books and cycle through ever now n'again!

You don't know where the village is? Well search your rune books or rune libraries for the Shrine of Spirituality. The village surrounds it!

Items we currently have:

- Donation Books (helps keep the area around the shrine looking clean and peaceful)
- Teleport Charges
- Reflect Charges
- Invis Charges
- Decent weapons greatly discounted
- Variety magical weapons - items that haven't been identified but are worth paying 300 gold to find out.
- Fools gold! It weighs less than real gold, but works just as well as real gold!

Other reasons to visit:
- I personally tend to transport my items by foot to my vendor. Is this wise? Perhaps not, but then you may not know the strength of our great villagers.
- You never know if you may get a free hand out, a request for an adventure, or what else?!

Best wishes,
Denizen of Paws Village (VoP)
Last edited by VoP Denizen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blaine the Gypsy

Re: Come to the Village!

Post by Blaine the Gypsy »

Indeed
UOSA: Village of Paws - Gypsy Tribe of Spirituality - "Ignavus"
UO: LS guilds [Red] [Rx2] [OMEN] HC member/co-creator
Drach wGt Gypsy Village

Blaine the Gypsy

Paws Village now has the following...
Town Hall
Guard Post
Keeper of the Shrine/Random Sales Vendor/Donations
Village Healer
Arms and Provision Shop
Private Residence Housing
Drach wGt Gypsy Village

VoP Denizen

Village of Paws Quest Books!

Post by VoP Denizen »

*EDIT* WE NOW HAVE QUEST BOOKS!

Quest books will be focused towards new adventurers and as well as older folk with a love for adventure. Quest books will have tasks for which our villagers will offer rewards. We will be tweaking the rewards based on participation and how it goes. If you complete a quest but cannot find a villager in game, please send us a PM and we will arrange to meet as soon as possible.

In order to complete a quest all you have to do is obtain a quest book, complete the quest, and return the quest book and requirements to Paws Village.

We will try to have some quests that will allow people to enjoy old things of this land in new ways. The books will not be free, so if you wish to grief us, please do so and in so doing you will be contributing financially to the upkeep of the shrine.

We will always Quest books available upon request if there are none on the ever vigilant vendors.

VETERAN PLAYERS and GUILDS! PLEASE SUPPORT THIS! All contributions will be spent only on furthering this project. (i.e. buying supplies, issuing rewards). There will be special DONATION books available for veteran players with optional quests (we will try to make these difficult and engaging).

- VoP Denizen
Last edited by VoP Denizen on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jupiter

Re: Village of Paws Quest Books!

Post by Jupiter »

VoP Denizen wrote:Coming shortly we will have quest books available.

Quest books will be focused towards new adventurers and as well as older folk with a love for adventure.

We will try to have some quests that will allow people to enjoy old things of this land in new ways. The books will not be free, so if you wish to grief us, please do so and in so doing you will be contributing financially to the upkeep of the shrine.

We will always Quest books available upon request if there are none on the ever vigilant vendors.

VETERAN PLAYERS and GUILDS! PLEASE SUPPORT THIS! All contributions will be spent only on furthering this project. (i.e. buying supplies, issuing rewards). There will be special DONATION books available for veteran players with optional quests (we will try to make these difficult and engaging).

- VoP Denizen

******************** scribbles message *******************
To the good folks of Paws. It has been ages since I have found people worthy to carry out the tasks of the Mage Tower. By chance, would you be able to list some of my errands? Of course, all proceeds would go to the your fine village. I am only in need of able bodies to carry out my tasks.

- Jupiter of the Grey Order

* whispers to carrier pigeon * "Fly true bird, for you are the only pigeon in this realm, and if any should find you they would surely keep you as a rare pixel.

Cullinarn

Post by Cullinarn »

I have visited Paws several times, and might I say what a pleasure it was! That the good people of Paws have revitalized their community is a testament to all the hard-working folk of Britannia.

-UN
Cullinarn
Founder
The House of Oor'tael

VoP Denizen

Post by VoP Denizen »

^

Blaine the Gypsy

And so it begins...
How to create a functioning village is just one task at hand.
Drach wGt Gypsy Village

alchem

Post by alchem »

I have traveled long and far after much misery I have reached the Paw Village and I seek counsel please assist.

VoP Denizen

Post by VoP Denizen »

alchem wrote:I have traveled long and far after much misery I have reached the Paw Village and I seek counsel please assist.
We are pleased you found our fledgling village. I noticed that the hour of your post is the very same that most of the villagers are sleeping.

Do you by chance visit this realm at the same hour? We will make every effort to see you in Sosaria.

Until such time that we can meet we invite you to make use of the services available in the village. Kendall the vendor is always happy to provide a sleeping mat to make accommodations for resting and feeding your weary bones.

- VoP Denizen

alchem

Post by alchem »

I travel at all hours of a given day. I have seen a fellow today rather dwarfish looking, but he was being harassed by a man referring to himself as Uncle I could not talk to him