Seeking a Master Smith

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
bananaking

Seeking a Master Smith

Post by bananaking »

*You find the following post on the tavern wall*

Apprentice Smith looking for work. I currently reside in Minoc crafting shields, and some basic weapons. If a Master smith could teach me more of the trade, or a tinker, you would find a willing student. My name is Willard.

VoP Denizen

Re: Seeking a Master Smith

Post by VoP Denizen »

bananaking wrote:*You find the following post on the tavern wall*

Apprentice Smith looking for work. I currently reside in Minoc crafting shields, and some basic weapons. If a Master smith could teach me more of the trade, or a tinker, you would find a willing student. My name is Willard.
*message delivered by carrier pigeon*

Dear Mayor of Minoc, Please send more supplies to Paws, we are in great need of support to help resettle this village. As you know these we are a little north of Trinsic at the Shrine of Spirituality. Also, we have a master dwarf who might could use some assistance. He's been falling behind in the orders to arm our village guards. If you see anybody that might be interested send him south. If you have any crafters or adventurers in need of a home .. let them know will you?

- King Haggard, noble Denizen of Paws