A day unlike any other

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
VoP Denizen

A day unlike any other

Post by VoP Denizen »

Twas a day unlike any other at the Village of Paws. Though, how could it be anything otherwise? Especially when Jupiter a wizard of the Grey Order passes through?

The doors of the Village Hall swung open, and Jupiter happened upon King Zoltan of Paws who was playing host to the kind-hearted Scarlet. The kyn of the dragon clan has oft found harbor within the village.

After King Zoltan gave attention the necessary ceremonies expected of a King, he quickly asked Jupiter the reason for his sudden visit:

"Why a map of course!... What? Come now King don't look so puzzled.... Yes of course I'm more than capable of locating the map on my own. But you see, this is a most curious situation. I found this treasure only last night and I am certain I dug it up.. however, the oddest thing happened. It was as though time was wrinkled and all that I had done was.. well undone!

Yes, Yes, I know. Most peculiar. Which is why I believe there is more guarding this treasure than Mongbats and Ratmen. I thought perhaps the King of Paws could assist me? For if not him, then who?"

Oh yes, and your lovely friend should come as well... "Hm?" Scarlet is your name then? Yes, I've heard of the dragon kyn that dwell in our lands. Please come along!

Who knows? Mayhap we shall meet another adventurer weary of King Brit's careless rule!