BPD'S New Apprentice Program **LIMITED TIME ONLY**

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Officer_Atraxi

BPD'S New Apprentice Program **LIMITED TIME ONLY**

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, the BPD now offers the new Apprentice program!

Active recruiting has been closed until further notice. I will not be able to add new members to the stone, so I cannot accept new cadets into the academy.

If you are interested in joining the BPD, please feel free to join our irc channel, #BPD, and talk to Jupiter or myself about finding an active officer to take you under their wing. You can train your character and get it ready for a time when I am able to actively recruit again.

If you choose to take this path, you may qualify for the opportunity to be fast-tracked past "Cadet" rank once I add you to the stone. This qualification will depend greatly on the feedback I get from your Mentor.

There is limited space available in this program, so please get started, soon. Thank you for your interest in the Britiannian Police Department.

(For more information about the BPD, please click the link at the bottom of my signature)

Officer_Atraxi

Re: BPD'S New Apprentice Program **LIMITED TIME ONLY**

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

We've gotten a good response to our Apprentice Program. We do still have spots available, but not many. We have a limited number of Mentors, so I can't let too many in at one time.

If you'd like to sign up, please join #bpd on irc and talk to Jupiter (or myself, if Jupiter isn't available).

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

All interested parties and current apprentices, please go to the BPD guild forum for an entry exam. This will help us establish the degree of technical training is needed.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Sign me up!

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

A+ idea guys