Village of Paws - Guard report

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
DorianBrytestar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Village of Paws - Guard report

Post by DorianBrytestar »

A piece of paper floats along in the breeze and happens to stick to the tree beside you for a second.

Plucking it from the tree you bring it closer and take a look at the scrawled, almost childlike, horrible penmanship.

Guard report - Week three
14 ettins, 28 ogres, 18 orcs, 10 harpies, 3 giant spiders, 4 dire wolves dispatched in the area increasing ogre pressure from the south west. Ogres have been carrying better weapons and equipment, unsure if these are being crafted for them or if they have found a source to ransack. I will investigate the areas near the mining camp next week.

The zombies and skeletons that were reported to the southeast of the village appear to be from our cemetery. Requesting additional resources to investigate that area for suspicious activity.

Regarding the quest that Haggard and I were working on, I have obtained the apples from Britain that were needed and carry them with me. I believe that the ones we were searching for may have set up shop in YEW, and we may need to make several purchases in the area to find them.

I look forward to the next outing and am preparing extra bandages as I know that "I" will need them even if you don't!

..................Dorian Brytestar, Village of Paws Guard
Last edited by DorianBrytestar on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Blaine the Gypsy

Re: Village of Paws - Guard report

Post by Blaine the Gypsy »

*Blaine seems to crack a smile as he reads the paper* So this is why the captain has been in such a good mood lately. Tis a good thing our roads are the safest in the land as I know it. Seems our guards do more work than the guards Lord Nose has hired. Time for a raise I think.
*He continues to talk to himself alone loudly walking in the woods*
UOSA: Village of Paws - Gypsy Tribe of Spirituality - "Ignavus"
UO: LS guilds [Red] [Rx2] [OMEN] HC member/co-creator
Drach wGt Gypsy Village