Village of Paws - Fateful encounters

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Jupiter

Village of Paws - Fateful encounters

Post by Jupiter »

To the parents of Billy Scrantin,

It is with the utmost honor that I pen this message. It is not every day that I am graced to see a true hero in these lands.

Your son, Billy Scrantin, chanced by Paws this day to vend some of the best produce from your family farm. The joyful lad's exuberance in life shown as he bounded and regaled the villagers with this daring journey to reach the Village of Paws to try and vend apples, pears, and grapes. I am certain this lad, of only 8 years by his own reckoning, had no clue what fate would deliver him this day. Even as he entertained the local villagers with demonstrations of his highest jump and jokes, he could not have guessed that he would be asked to guard a mystical treasure that would secure the safety of the village's best Fighter and which would stave off an onslaught of demonic legions.

Billy's part in this quest may seem trivial, but I tell you this, the items which were entrusted to his care would have driven any other man in the land mad with greed. This treasure was the Fighter's only chance to break the bonds of an evil Liche's trance, and had they not been delivered to the Fighter it could have proven the destruction of countless lives.

I arrived in the Village of Paws under the most dire circumstances; you see in order for me to secure the mystical treasure I had to endure a curse which would ultimately separate my spirit from my body. Unable to deliver the treasure to the Fighter myself, I came to Paws with my last hope, and as fate would have it, little Billy and the rest of the Paws villagers were ready and willing to heed the call of destiny. If I had shown up a moment later, Billy would have been packed up and headed back to your farm, nary the wiser of the events that would transpire.

I don't feel it necessary to recount in full the details of the journey; for I am certain that little Billy will provide to you in great detail all that transpired. My purpose in this letter is to let you know that every word that Billy tells you is true and to give praise to parents who have raised such a lad to stay true to his devotion to the Virtues no matter the dangers. You can be sure that your farm's produce will always be welcome in the Village of Paws.

- Jupiter the Grey

VoP Denizen

Re: Village of Paws - Fateful encounters

Post by VoP Denizen »

Digitally tampered.. err... enhanced photographic evidence that the events truly did occur!

Little Billy Scrantin's mobile fresh-market fruits
King Haggard_12-22_17.41-2.jpg
King Haggard_12-22_17.41-2.jpg (118.02 KiB) Viewed 1362 times
King Haggard_12-22_17.43.jpg
King Haggard_12-22_17.43.jpg (115.49 KiB) Viewed 1362 times
King Haggard_12-22_17.44.jpg
King Haggard_12-22_17.44.jpg (113.78 KiB) Viewed 1362 times

Jupiter delivers a dire message!
King Haggard_12-22_18.11.jpg
King Haggard_12-22_18.11.jpg (102.72 KiB) Viewed 1362 times
The mystical sword and armor are delivered to Fighter and he is freed!