Back to UO after 7 years (approx.)

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
XileActual
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Back to UO after 7 years (approx.)

Post by XileActual »

Whats going on guys/gals? I was pre tram split. Back when Trinstan was under attack every night. Anyways, I need some help getting use to the game again. I tried the game after all these updates but didnt like it at all.. Missed the old days.

Looking for an active group/guild to help out and get me use to the ropes again.

Thanks guys!

HitStick

Re: Back to UO after 7 years (approx.)

Post by HitStick »

I have a small house im not currently using. I can friend you to it and you ise it as your own till you get on your feet.

XileActual
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by XileActual »

I appreciate it! That would help! I can even pay some sort of rent

HitStick

Post by HitStick »

No rent needed. Whats your IRC name?

O'Sullivan

Post by O'Sullivan »

Welcome back sir. It is always a relief to know you are not alone in being new. I'am just back recently as well.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Welcome to UOSA!!!

Jump on IRC and join #NEW, it's a guild that helps new players get started. After you "graduate" NEW you can join a guild that fits your need. I suggest you browse the Guilds section of the Forums so you get a better idea of what each guild stands for.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay