Old player finds home in UOSA, looking for a few new friends

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
O'Sullivan

Old player finds home in UOSA, looking for a few new friends

Post by O'Sullivan »

Hello! My name is Julian. I'am returning to UO after a very long absence. I was an original UO 97-01 player, and am glad to finally have found this preserved gem UOSA. I have now devoted myself to playing UOSA full time. I'am hoping to meet a few new friends that I can experience this journey with. I also would be interested in joining a serious guild, as I will be committing a lot of my time towards building new, long lasting relationships. I'am hoping that, with your help, we can once again find the magic that Sosaria has to offer. I currently can be found in the UOSA ventrillo chat rooms under the user tag "O'Sullivan" as this is my Ventrillo chat name. This is to the future...cheers....*hic*
Attachments
Link.png
Link.png (30.1 KiB) Viewed 1977 times

Pirul

Re: Old player finds home in UOSA, looking for a few new fri

Post by Pirul »

Welcome to UOSA!!!

Jump on IRC and join #NEW, it's a guild that helps new players get started. After you "graduate" NEW you can join a guild that fits your need. I suggest you browse the Guilds section of the Forums so you get a better idea of what each guild stands for.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

O'Sullivan

Post by O'Sullivan »

Will do and thank you for the welcome!

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

Welcome to the shard!
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Glad you found this little gem.

Welcome! You came at a great time. A lot of activity and not so much lulli-hulldrums!

xvsanx

Post by xvsanx »

hail!

I'm V San ingame if you ever see me and want to go on an adventure