Village of Paws - a boar hunt!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Jupiter

Village of Paws - a boar hunt!

Post by Jupiter »

Many things are happening in Paws. There is much preparation to do. As you may have heard there is to be a wedding soon. But this story is not about that. This story is about the sad fate of a hunter, and a fearsome boar!

During a regular visit to Paws, I found the village was flourishing with life. A company from the Order of the Green Serpent passing on their way to Trinsic. It seems on their journey they had found a journal of a hunter. Within the stained pages, we learned of tale of a fearsome boar that the hunter had been tracking and he had lost it's trail somewhere on the outskirts of Paws. I left accompanied by a few villagers, the swords of the Green Serpent, and the voodoo of a strange witch doctor, in search of this hunter.

We chanced upon an abandoned ranger's hut, wherein we found evidence of a more fearsome predator than we could have imagined. For within the ranger's hut we found sketches of a creature that was far bigger than a boar! As we gathered around to try and form a search party we were suddenly attacked by a flying beast! Scattering our party, the creature used tactics that suggested far more intelligence than some wild forest creature. The beast seemed to sweep out of the darkness and moved between trees! With ease the beast seemed to be picking our band apart; surely a solitary hunter could not have withstood this creatures ferocity...

Fortunately, owing in great part to our new found witch doctor's voodoo and the able blades of a lady dressed in blue, the villagers overcame the beast! And behold, within the belly of the beast, sure enough we found the remains of the hunter, swallowed whole! With the evil defeated, the villagers were safe from a threat they did not even know was hunting them. If not for the poor, brave, and very dead hunter's efforts to hunt this beast, the people of Paws would have been hunted by this deadly creature and would not have stood a chance.

Again, this night, the village of Paws rests in safety.

- Jupiter the Grey

Jupiter

Re: Village of Paws - a boar hunt!

Post by Jupiter »

(out of character)
I was connected to Sosaria by my laptop during this hunt, thus my ability to keep any visual records of this night were severely impaired.

If any of those who participated in the hunt obtained such valuable pictures I would love to see them here.