A Banner is raised -- White Harbor

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Jupiter

A Banner is raised -- White Harbor

Post by Jupiter »

I know I said I was going to be gone for a while but with the recent departure of the majority of the villagers of Paws I felt the need to find and support those who wish to fill this need. the great season of paws has confirmed one truth for me: RP can thrive in any condition.

With the gypsies departing I have found the new banner to rally as that of the White Harbor. Yes I know that some have already accused this of being akin to aryan supremacy, but I assure you it is not. As has clearly been stated the use of white refers to purity like a paladin and fraternity like family. If you care to read into the story line of paws it was inevitable for such a power to step in to protect Paws as the were frequently and without cause harassed by the powers of darkness even though by their nature gypsies typically choose no side in such matters except what serves their best interest.

If any of you who once called Paws your home are still here you can seek safety within the White Harbor.

- Jupiter the Grey