UOSA RPean Creed (Role Play Association)

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Jupiter

UOSA RPean Creed (Role Play Association)

Post by Jupiter »

After a lengthy summit of several weeks, in the most deplorable circumstances, the first order of RP guilds on UOSA has established the UOSA RPean creed

To see the list of guilds who will be blazing this new trail see the reference above. It is important to note that members of this order are neither inherently friends no foes.

If you wish to become part of this order you must demonstrate your track record. This is best done by posting stories of your adventures on the forums of the land. You could also establish your guilds presence by regular interaction with any number of the existing order members (be careful interaction with some guilds can be harmful to the health and wellbeing of your avatar). The most preferable method to become part of this order, is to approached by members. Simply stating 'i rp add me' will usually receive a deaf ear or a slammed door.

I will be putting a FAQ about this new venture as a learn just what kinds of questions we will have. The main concept is that these guilds will be warred, yet not inherently enemies nor friends; they have only agreed to, when possible, interact in RP fashion. That is essentially the only rule.

Whether or not members of this order decided individually or collectively draw different allegiances/enemies is solely up to those guilds involved and does not, nor ever will it, encompass all guilds in this order unless they specifically agree.

The method of enforcement that will be held, is that of ostracization from this order. A penalty which will only be considered if a member guild consistently trying to clearly ruin another guild's activity without any attempt of role play interaction. (i.e. this means things like pk, house looting, giving pirates a flower, will not be considered ruin. Only if such activities are done with enough frequency and lack of interaction that it is clear the other guild is intentionally trying to ruin gameplay)