Hail and well met ... =)

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Bainton

Hail and well met ... =)

Post by Bainton »

Hey guys,

I recently decided to start playing UOSA, and wanted to introduce myself to the community. Ultima Online brings back some of the fondest memories of my time spent gaming. I played UO T2A from 97-02, and went on to other mmo games that just haven't done it for me: Shadowbane, SW: Galaxies, WoW, Rift, SWTOR, and a few more. But my best friend and I always linger back in our minds to UO and how great it was. I tried a few player run UO shards and was a bit disappointed.

But this one ... a long time have I watched ... but seriously, I've been impressed with UOSA. Great player base that's active. Someone was kind enough to port me around last night and help make a rune book for me, and there were players and activity everywhere! It feels like the good old days.

This time around though, I'm not 14 (LOL) and I've had a lot of experience in PvP, PvM (PvE), and gaming in general. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be back in Ultima Online during the best era of the game.

It's true - I have my eye on a couple other games: Archeage, Lord British's new game, and the rumor that Shadowbane might have a 2nd new and improved version in the future. But UOSA is a game I plan on playing enough to make an impact in Sosaria.

I am definitely interested in a guild, and while I'm not looking for any handouts, I could use some pointers to get started effectively =)

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to seeing ya'll in-game,
Bainton

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hail and well met ... =)

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

join in the uosecondage.com/chat
and join the channel #NEW
theyd love to help you out they deal with new players alot
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

50 magery 49wrestle 1 provo/music macro music to gm macro provo to gm macro hiding to gm. You are now 3x gm and have spent 0 dollars. Then go out in the world and provoke mobs vs each other and hide then loot hide, someone shows up recall, more than 2k on u recall, bank often and b safe. Don't trust anyone

TC

faber

Post by faber »

Tiwstacain wrote:Don't trust anyone

TC
+ 1

If you're hunting and you see a blue name, assume he is a griefer who will either steal your gold or try to get you killed. If you follow TC's advice, you will live a long, happy life of pixel hoarding.