Hello Everyone.

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Loode

Hello Everyone.

Post by Loode »

First id just like to say Hello to everyone in the crossroads tavern, im Loode. after leaving the ea shards a few years back and failing to find a game that sucks me in as much as uo did back when i first played it i decided to try and recapture that magic, and i wound up here. Although i havent played much yet im impressed with the community, which seems to be bigger than europa when i last played it. Anyway i just wanted to say hi and hopefully make a few friends or even find a guild ;)

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Hello Everyone.

Post by SirEricKain »

Hail Loode,

Welcome to UOSA, on behalf of this server and my guild Immortal Lords we thank you for coming.

I would love to meet you in-game and consider you to bolster our ranks should you be interested in such a thing.

Regards,

Kain
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Loode

Re: Hello Everyone.

Post by Loode »

Hail to you, let me know when you are usually online and ill try be there i dont get a huge amount of time over the summer to play, but if you let me know when and where i can find someone to invite me to the guild id be very grateful :D