It was a good one... Until recently...

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
solar

It was a good one... Until recently...

Post by solar »

I would like to say that it was a good playing experience playing second age... I met some good people here mostly pieces of shit but hey what can u say huh? I helped rebuild this dying shard a few years ago and I feel that it was a fun adventure but now as the escalation of growth continues the less valid solo pvp artist exist... For this reason I regret that I have to withdraw from second age and possibly Ultima Online forever... Everyone that I played with and were good friends thank you for the fun gaming... I came as a newbi and leave as a artist that cannot find valid field 1 v 1 anymore... Good luck to you all!

-Guildmaster of DCT-

Pro

Re: It was a good one... Until recently...

Post by Pro »

/sign no namer

solar

Post by solar »

The Dungeon Crawlers of Trinsic guild hall and also Trinsic's West wall Tower Rune Library will remain in tact... It is a great hall and a legacy on this shard...

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

The what?
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Elyron Valanthir

Post by Elyron Valanthir »

Sorry to see you leave, however, it probably won't be a big deal as DCT has about 200+ members but only one on at a time. No more personal challenges or a guild that has abandoned you and the shard?

Good Luck and may you find a challenge worthy of your greatness, wherever it may be :D

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I log on and duel, then log off. So if your ever looking for a 1v1, IRC/PM me Menk/Menkaure.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

If you're looking for a good home for the idle gp in your bank, I'll take it.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

Dolby owns the tower bruh :P
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?