Seers?

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Taran_Wanderer

Seers?

Post by Taran_Wanderer »

Are there any seers on this shard? I really miss the T2A era seer events that were related to Ultima lore. I remember some pretty cool dungeon crawls or chasing Dupre around Trinsic.

Has this shard attempted a Seer program? Are there any shards with seers?

DwMcAliley

Re: Seers?

Post by DwMcAliley »

As far as I know, there aren't any Seers on this shard in an official capacity.

However, if you are interested in the type of RP/quest stuff the Seers used to orchestrate, then that kind of thing does go on. There have been a couple of shard-wide events run by the staff, or by players with considerable help and input from the staff, since I've been playing (just over a year).

Also, there are a few guilds out there that do RP/quest stuff all the time. White Fraternity and White Harbor (*F*) do quests and rp events. The grand opening for the town of White Harbor was a massive pvp tournament, and we hope to hold another one soon. The main holdup is working out logistics and getting everyone together at the same time to staff it.

Hope you enjoy.

Ascher Kraw
Lord Captain of the Guard
White Harbor
*F*

Braden
UOSA Policy Enforcer
UOSA Policy Enforcer

Re: Seers?

Post by Braden »

I am a bit late in the game to post on the thread; however, we do have two staff members who focus on events:

Yoda
Dupre

If you are interested in anything relating to events on an official capacity, please contact them; however, you can do player-run events on your own :)
<Layt> note to self (and others)
<Layt> do not magic arrow braden
<Zebulone> He has inf reflect
<Layt> more like reflect and amplify
<Layt> it was a death sequence unlike any other i had ever seen