Perma Grey

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Dmitri

Perma Grey

Post by Dmitri »

So.. how exactly does this work? A guy steals from me. I attack him - His character automatically goes grey to me... alas... I also go grey...

This is not how I believed it to work..
"Revenge is like the sweetest joy outside of getting pussy." - Tupac.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Perma Grey

Post by Elk Eater »

If you are referring to when you attacked me and got killed by some other folks, I was no longer perma-grey when you attacked, which is why you went grey.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Correct me if Im wrong, but if a thief steals, and then dies, he is no longer perma grey. Elks probably the best thief on the shard. He knows he cant stay perma grey. If he were to stay perma grey, he knows the entire city of Brit would be attacking him because he doesnt change his name. He doesnt change his identity, nor does he try to hide who he is. Yet, somehow, he is still able to steal everyones shit. Thats the sign of a legendary thief.

nohomo
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Menkaure wrote:Elks probably the best thief on the shard.
SSssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

You're breaking one of the shard's commandments: Thou shall not take the name of "The Best Thief on the Shard" in vain.

You trying to bring chumbucket out of retirement?
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Menkaure wrote:nohomo
You broke my heart!

But yes, I frequently kill myself to drop my perma-grey flag -- I am exceptionally good at it! I've recently started collecting my own jerky, I wish I had been doing it for longer.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

We all knew you jerk(i)ed yourself.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Pirul wrote:We all knew you jerk(i)ed yourself.
I have a chest full of proof if you'd like a taste, IFYOUKNOWWHATIMEAN ;)

Do I know what I mean??