RP Community

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
DwMcAliley

Re: RP Community

Post by DwMcAliley »

*F* an RP guild? Do you guys role play sexually repressed 12 year olds?

I say this because I fight you guys all the time near your keep and guild house and a few of you are constantly spamming me with homo jokes and genitalia jokes. Fun fights with you guys and have like 6 *F* camping outside of my Lshape, but some of your members might not be up to code.[/quote]

I agree. The entire guild isn't rp focused, and never has been. There were, and still are some good rp oriented people in it, though. I say that having left the guild myself to establish a new, totally rp guild, but it is the truth.

And as far as being racist, which another later poster said, that is completely untrue. The "white" fraternity is, or rather was, a reference to the white black, yin-yang, light dark, good/evil dichotomy of the world we live in. The name of the guild has since been changed to "Fraternity" because of the grief we/they received for it.

Perhaps if the first thing your mind runs to is racism when you hear "white fraternity" you might have some deep seated issues of your own that need to be dealt with.

Deziredvisions

Re: RP Community

Post by Deziredvisions »

DwMcAliley wrote:*F* an RP guild? Do you guys role play sexually repressed 12 year olds?

I say this because I fight you guys all the time near your keep and guild house and a few of you are constantly spamming me with homo jokes and genitalia jokes. Fun fights with you guys and have like 6 *F* camping outside of my Lshape, but some of your members might not be up to code.

I agree. The entire guild isn't rp focused, and never has been. There were, and still are some good rp oriented people in it, though. I say that having left the guild myself to establish a new, totally rp guild, but it is the truth.

And as far as being racist, which another later poster said, that is completely untrue. The "white" fraternity is, or rather was, a reference to the white black, yin-yang, light dark, good/evil dichotomy of the world we live in. The name of the guild has since been changed to "Fraternity" because of the grief we/they received for it.

Perhaps if the first thing your mind runs to is racism when you hear "white fraternity" you might have some deep seated issues of your own that need to be dealt with.[/quote]

+1 Good solid post DwM.... I am the Guildmaster of the former "White Fraternity" and is sad that the first thing that comes to other's minds when they hear the color name of "white" going straight towards racism. I suppose the name of "Black Momba" has got to be a racism thing, right? But Anyways you said it right DwM about what the name of the guild stood for. The Reason for changing the name was in part due to the grief we were getting, but also because we wanted a more general, broad name, which stood more for what our guild was leaning towards. Because we are growing daily.

As for our some of our guild members not being up to code. Yes, you got us... you have unraveled the age old mistery that some of our players are new and just up and getting their feet wet in the land of UO and you are the UO godly inspectator that runs around with the UO code book making sure everyone is up to your standards. I would respect you more, if you didn't come here to bash on the little people. Remember, there was a time, when you were just getting your feet wet. Tom, this post is for you!