RP Community

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Veis Driance (Yew)

RP Community

Post by Veis Driance (Yew) »

Hello all

Veis Driance of the Yew Militia here

Wondering how the RP community is here. Is Shadowclan active at all? I see a fair amount of activity on the boards, but wasn't able to find many people running around last night. Wondering if anyone can tell me what RP guilds are active and where/when they are active so I can check them out.

Thanks,

Veis

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: RP Community

Post by Menkaure »

Veis Driance (Yew) wrote:Hello all

Veis Driance of the Yew Militia here

Wondering how the RP community is here. Is Shadowclan active at all? I see a fair amount of activity on the boards, but wasn't able to find many people running around last night. Wondering if anyone can tell me what RP guilds are active and where/when they are active so I can check them out.

Thanks,

Veis
Shadowclan was pretty active, yes. Other then the orcs, Im not sure of too many other RP'ers, but someone should really get an undead guild going again, those guys were fun to fight back in the day. The shard gets slow during summer, but it will come back after August is over. Back in March the server was averaging 700-750 people on, and now its about 450-550. But after summer I think everyone will be back.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Veis Driance (Yew)

Thanks, SC hang out mostly at the orc fort? Saw the buildings around there with their names on the signs but didn't see anyone around. Also, what is the New Haven area above the fort? That whole clearing is occupied with buildings labled New Haven

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

Played with you guys on ipy2 , yew militia would be a welcome and exciting addition back to this server ! Hope to see you guys in game.
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Veis Driance (Yew)

Cool thanks guys.

We may not be back as an officlal Yew Militia branch, might branch out and try some other forms of RP. We're exploring options involving a House structure. We're thinking people are loving Game of Thrones right now, so we may make a guild with that kind of RP in mind. After a while the drunken Militia gets kind of boring (i've been doing it for 12 years). Regardless of what we do, we'll still live up to our reputation and play respectfully and take RP seriously, just might not be under the Yew Militia banner this time around.

DwMcAliley

Post by DwMcAliley »

White Harbor/White Fraternity (*F*) is somewhat active in the RP field.... We've kind of hit a slow period during the summer, with people on vaccation and what not.

A couple of us are getting some new story lines up and running, though. We are a virtue/pvp guild. The pvp side is structured, though, into tournaments. The first one we held had something like 20 entrants and grand prize was a house deed.... We've also hosted a couple of dungeon crawls and t-map hunts. Just starting to get into the warring/alliance stuff. The guild and our town are still pretty new and we're in the building phase, but hopefully some good stuff to come.

Ascher Kraw
Lord Captain of the Guard
White Harbor
White Fraternity
*F*

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

There isn't much of an RP community, but maybe a few RP guilds out there trying to get off the ground.

Shadowclan slowed down seriously about 3-4 weeks ago. We expect it will pick up again after the summer but are trying to get some fresh faces in there in the meantime while a few of us old timers are still around.

As of two days ago the Bloodrock Clan decided to make it's return. You should seem some red boots running around the Compassion Desert soon. Hopefully they'll stick.

Undead was trying to get restarted but has not yet really got it going.

Mostly I wanted to post to say that I like *F* even though I know little about them. They used to crash our fort a lot with PL and a couple of orcs jumped them in town today and after we felled one and chased one off they rebounded. No trash talking, no whining, even no looting (but I never expect that.. just was a bonus so we could keep running around without refueling)

Jester

Post by Jester »

Are you starting up something here Veis? If you are I think I'll have to install UO again and come play a little!

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

As of two weeks ago he said he had a guild stone up and running. He said it was looking like they wouldn't be the Yew Militia this time and would be based out of skara brae. He listed his char name as Jacen Roderik. There are two of those, one on the Yew Militia stone so .... maybe they changed their minds on the first parts.

Tom

Post by Tom »

DwMcAliley wrote:White Harbor/White Fraternity (*F*) is somewhat active in the RP field.... We've kind of hit a slow period during the summer, with people on vaccation and what not.

A couple of us are getting some new story lines up and running, though. We are a virtue/pvp guild. The pvp side is structured, though, into tournaments. The first one we held had something like 20 entrants and grand prize was a house deed.... We've also hosted a couple of dungeon crawls and t-map hunts. Just starting to get into the warring/alliance stuff. The guild and our town are still pretty new and we're in the building phase, but hopefully some good stuff to come.

Ascher Kraw
Lord Captain of the Guard
White Harbor
White Fraternity
*F*
*F* an RP guild? Do you guys role play sexually repressed 12 year olds?

I say this because I fight you guys all the time near your keep and guild house and a few of you are constantly spamming me with homo jokes and genitalia jokes. Fun fights with you guys and have like 6 *F* camping outside of my Lshape, but some of your members might not be up to code.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The White Fraternity RPs racists.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Rup'Tup

Post by Rup'Tup »

We had a decent premise going, but couldn't muster the motivation to do the admin part of running a guild on this shard. The ruleset of this shard is too unforgiving for us at this point in our UO trail, and having no real RP enemy to fight (aka orcs since the griefers chased them off) would just make it way too boring for us to give it a real solid go.

Edit: I'm a part of Yew so no one confuses my orc username.

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

Vega really knows what hes talking about :lol: :roll:

Orcs will probebly be back after the summer as they said.

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Yeah I don't know why people say the griefers chased us off. A few orcs complained but most orcs actually got bored once people stopped raiding the fort. The few who just stayed at our fort all day got annoying (you know who you are!) but we loved the rest, even those that were trying hard to be hated.

Truth is, if humans ever resettle an area (Like DG town or something) we'd love to raid them and/or hang out at the tavern sometimes (fyi this usually ends in violence if more than 2 orcs show up). So if you do, post about it.

aNouC

Post by aNouC »

If a real RP community establish...jesus christ that id be back , waiting for that moment =(